The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

Well we all want different things, I wouldn't mind sex, if they treat it with the respect Shamy deserves it. (meaning no drunk sex, please)

I actually don't care what they'll do this finale, I just want it to be good for Shamy.

• Like 1

I'd be highly uncomfortable with the having see this season considering he just started enjoying kissing her. Haha.

If the writers decide that they want to begin to move them forward next season a little faster, who knows? We may see it towards the end of next season. They are dropping hints that it's coming after all.

• Like 2

And can I just say, regarding their relationship progression, that I am totally fine with them continuing this slow and steady pace.  Them not rushing into things like the other characters on TV is just making every little interaction they have that much more meaningful and special.  That's why I love them as a couple.  I love that I get to be excited by a hug or a hand holding, or just eye coitus :)

This is exactly what I think. Slow and steady is the reason I love Shamy.

• Like 3

I'd be highly uncomfortable with the having see this season considering he just started enjoying kissing her. Haha.

If the writers decide that they want to begin to move them forward next season a little faster, who knows? We may see it towards the end of next season. They are dropping hints that it's coming after all.

When they finally do thus will be me

9u8y6ava.jpg

• Like 5

I thought up the funny scenario about them getting engaged actually, revolving around the comedy of the many Lenny proposals.  Seeing as Sheldon likes to point out how Lenny always seem to make things more complicated than it needs to be, I could see this happening:

(after yet another arguement of will Penny and Leonard get engaged ect)

Sheldon: Honestly I don't know why this is so complicated for the both of you.  It's a simple enough question.  I mean seriously, it's not that hard.

Amy: Yeah, seriously (nodding head in agreement)

Lenny: It's not simple at all.

Sheldon: Sure it is.  Watch. (Turns to Amy)  Amy, will you marry me?  Then you say?

Amy: Yes

Sheldon: See simple!

(Shocked faces around the room)

Sheldon & Amy: What?

(Eyes go wide as they realize what they've just said and done)

Not gonna happen, but would be so, so funny!

I'm completely fangirling over this scenario!!  It would be amazing if the writers actually had them do this.

• Like 3

OMG, everyone. I had a Shamy dream last night. I think we all enjoy sharing these with one another. Allow me to share. ;)

Sheldon and Amy were sitting on the couch in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment, facing each other, and here's the juicy part, they were taking turns kissing each other's neck. Amy's hands were on Sheldon's shoulders and his head was buried in her neck. They were in full conversation mode (I guess my brain came up with its own version of a talking kiss, lol). As Amy was talking (I can't remember what the conversation was about, I'm sorry), Sheldon just kept mumbling, "Mm-hmm," without lifting his head from her neck. Then finally he stopped and Amy got a turn, and then apparently at one point she gets a little too into it and accidentally nips him, and Sheldon yelps and Amy immediately pulls back as he puts a hand to the side of his neck (purposely on the right side so "the audience" can't see lol) and he says in surprise, "You bit me!" Amy's mouth is open and she looks all freaked out and all she can say is, "I'm sorry!" And then Sheldon smirks all of a sudden and says, "It's all right," and he immediately dives in and starts kissing her neck again.

So Amy just smiles in relief and her hands are still on his shoulders, and then she says, strangely, "So, anyway, you remember that black dress I wore?" and Sheldon immediately mumbles, "No," into her neck. She furrows her eyebrows and says, "Really? How can you not remember it?" Sheldon slowly pulls back and is completely serious as he says, "Excuse me, I'm the one with the eidetic memory. Don't you think if you ever wore a black dress, I'd remember it?" They start at each other for a second and then Leonard suddenly enters the room, but he's not even looking at them as he fixes the cuff links on the nice suit jacket he's wearing (which makes no sense, since Sheldon and Amy are wearing their normal clothes). He just crosses to the door without looking up and says, "Come on, guys, we gotta leave now or we're going to be late," and he opens the door and starts to leave. (No idea where he was going, FYI.)

Then Sheldon's all, clearly pretending, "Oh, yes, we certainly don't want to be late." He stands up and Amy does too, and as she fixes herself up a little, Sheldon walks over to the door that's still open and closes it, and then he turns back to Amy and as he's walking back to her, just nonchalantly says, "Now where were we?" and he grabs her by the waist and starts kissing her all over again.

Not a bad dream if I do say so myself haha. The Shamy can visit my dreams anytime. ;)

OMG love it! Ugh why can't I have a shamy dream, everyone has them but me

I had a dream Shamy went to Florida and I woke up and thought what would Shamy be doing in Florida before I realized it was just a dream.

I also had a dream that I was at a taping, and they decided that I had been to too many and should therefore go down to the set and start directing, which I did.

Shamy dreams are always fun, well usually. :)

• Like 5