The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

Many people are quite sure now that we are getting ILY for the finale.

Part of me still wants more, maybe a passionate kiss or make out session after ILY.

That might calm me down a little bit during a long summer before season 8.

• Like 8

Part of me still wants more, maybe a passionate kiss or make out session after ILY.

There has to be a real mutual kiss afterward. Maddie and I literally have different kiss theories for after the ILY. All of them include Amy touching him back. We truly have too much time on our hands. Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 8

Maddie and I were saying how we really want an erection episode. Not because we're freaks and need to see that, but until the general audience sees that Sheldon can be aroused by Amy, them having sex would have the casual viewers thinking "woah, where did that come from?" I think it would be hilarious if they were making out on the couch and Sheldon quickly stops and throws pillow over his lap and Amy has no idea what's going on hahahaha

Yes. And I think it would make for some great humor. :D

• Like 2

When I watch SIK 2.0 and he talks about his controller lighting up, I look towards his controller to see if there was some tightness.   Is that just me?

• Like 5

Maddie and I were saying how we really want an erection episode. Not because we're freaks and need to see that, but until the general audience sees that Sheldon can be aroused by Amy, them having sex would have the casual viewers thinking "woah, where did that come from?" I think it would be hilarious if they were making out on the couch and Sheldon quickly stops and throws pillow over his lap and Amy has no idea what's going on hahahaha

Then later he runs to Leonard (we only see the back of Sheldon) and says;

Sheldon: Help me! how do I get rid of this?!

Leonard: I'm not helping you with that!

Agree...plus it would show that Sheldon does get turned on by her.   I would love that and it would bring some great comedic fun to the show. :girlwink:

• Like 5

Yes, that's because hes my boyfriend. Yes, that's because hes my boyfriend.

Repeat that once more so we can all feel sane like Sheldon. Hahaha.

• Like 7

It's an okay hair style. Needs improvement. His sexiest hair for me was season 5, episode 1. Sex on a stick indeed. Cute side burns and a sexy vintage looking wave action on the top (front). So nice. *sigh* LOL.

Lol... I think they should've styled it the way Jim wears his hair in real life .especially on red carpets ...with it kinda spiked in the top .... now THAT would''ve been tooooooo cute

This is a man ready for the Apocalypse at any time.   So preparedness is always in his mind.       .. Idk why this line was soooo funny to me...... lol .... Thats Sheldon your u ....

Edited by Sheldonswife
  • Like 5

LOVE THIS SCENERIO SO MUCH.

• Like 4

Calm you down?!  It would send me into a ovary exploding, hormonal frenzy of the wibbles over the summer.   Holy crapola, I'm getting wibbly just thinking about it.

• Like 9

I would like an erection episode as well (we are all freaks together). It would be fun if they were alone and doing something stimulating (I want them to be talking about how advances in discipline of Nanotheory are opening up worlds of understanding in neuroscience (leading to the joint Nobel prize y'all). The exciting nature of the topic gets Sheldon's juices flowing up top and down low. There is an AIK, Sheldon gets happy pants, then the gang bursts in with and advanced copy of Serial Apeist. "Let's watch it now!"

And I hate that hair. He looks like a drummer from a West German New Wave Band. He just needs eyeliner and a studded vest.

I love Sheldon's hair now. We looks like a refugee from the old Dick van Dyke show.

• Like 3

Y'all are killing me with all these scenarios I think I just liked a whole page of posts

• Like 5

Oh God, I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. He'd freak out so much, the poor guy! Sheldon dealing with sexual arousal... :laugh:   

Genius.

• Like 6

In the original pilot, Sheldon had a normal sex drive.  It is even revealed that he had sex with one of the other characters at a Star Trek Convention

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2013/11/20/tv-legends-revealed-big-bang-theorys-sheldon-originally-had-a-sex-drive/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_111470

In the re-tooled pilot, Sheldon and Leonard are in a high IQ sperm bank and when Sheldon says the he doesn't think he "can do it", Leonard implies the Sheldon is a "semi pro" at masturbating. 

P.S. Do we know for sure that Sheldon is a virgin? 

• Like 2

In the original pilot, Sheldon had a normal sex drive. It is even revealed that he had sex with one of the other characters at a Star Trek Convention

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2013/11/20/tv-legends-revealed-big-bang-theorys-sheldon-originally-had-a-sex-drive/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_111470

In the re-tooled pilot, Sheldon and Leonard are in a high IQ sperm bank and when Sheldon says the he doesn't think he "can do it", Leonard implies the Sheldon is a "semi pro" at masturbating.

P.S. Do we know for sure that Sheldon is a virgin?

In the agreement dissection Sheldon said he had never kissed a girl that wasn't family before I'm pretty sure if he had never kissed a girl before then he is a virgin

Plus we can't really go by the unaired pilot and in the real pilot I think Leonard was being sarcastic when he said Sheldon is a "semi pro"

Edited by SSGirl
  • Like 3

I actually wrote a story on this subject... :p

• Like 2

In the agreement dissection Sheldon said he had never kissed a girl that wasn't family before I'm pretty sure if he had never kissed a girl before then he is a virgin

Plus we can't really go by the unaired pilot and in the real pilot I think Leonard was being sarcastic when he said Sheldon is a "semi pro"

I wasn't implying that the original pilot created any type of background story for current Sheldon's interest or disinterest in sex, I just thought it was interesting how different Sheldon was when they reworked it. Watching the unaired pilot is really odd, I'm glad CBS gave them another chance.

Maybe it's me, but I didn't detect sarcasm in Leonard's comment.

• Like 1

I didn't think of it as sarcasm either, because in alien parasite Sheldon said that the potential for sexual arosual is a cross they all must bare. Not to mention his whole assman thing...

But yeah I do think he is a virgin because of "I never had interest being intimate with anyone" thing in 6x23

• Like 6

I wasn't implying that the original pilot created any type of background story for current Sheldon's interest or disinterest in sex, I just thought it was interesting how different Sheldon was when they reworked it. Watching the unaired pilot is really odd, I'm glad CBS gave them another chance.

Maybe it's me, but I didn't detect sarcasm in Leonard's comment.

In the second pilot, Sheldon was still different from where they settled him as the show began to really gel. In the pilot and first few episodes he was more kind of flirty with Penny. Not as strongly or overtly as the other guys, but he wasn't as oblivious or disdainful in those very early episodes.

I think it was in Big Bran and at least one other ep, I think, he was apparently pouring himself a cup of coffee in the morning, though later they had him never drinking coffee.

There's an early interview that Jim did with Ausiello, I think it was just after the S2 finale, where Ausiello asked if Jim thought Sheldon was a virgin and Jim said, "Oh, yeah..." :)

It's a cute interview, and it kind of nicely predicts some aspects of the Shamy. :biggrin:

• Like 9

I can't even begin to imagine the backlash if the writers decided to drop a bomb and reveal that Sheldon isn't a virgin. I think for a lot of people it would ruin the show. I know I would be jumping off my roof, lol.

• Like 6

In the second pilot, Sheldon was still different from where they settled him as the show began to really gel. In the pilot and first few episodes he was more kind of flirty with Penny. Not as strongly or overtly as the other guys, but he wasn't as oblivious or disdainful in those very early episodes.

I think it was in Big Bran and at least one other ep, I think, he was apparently pouring himself a cup of coffee in the morning, though later they had him never drinking coffee.

There's an early interview that Jim did with Ausiello, I think it was just after the S2 finale, where Ausiello asked if Jim thought Sheldon was a virgin and Jim said, "Oh, yeah..." :)

It's a cute interview, and it kind of nicely predicts some aspects of the Shamy. :biggrin:

I love in the aired pilot when Penny is admiring their whiteboards and is looking at Sheldon's, she refers to him as a "beautiful mind type of guy" and he hangs his hand over the top the board and looks down, suddenly shy. Also, in the pilot, doesn't he drink a beer, they open some bottles, but was it beer or pop?

I love that interview with Ausiello, completely forgot about it,  They also talk about Penny and Sheldon getting together.

From 2009:

• Like 5