The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

He looks very sweet in that picture too-lovely story...I still predict a baby boy though, and can just see him loving all the geeky stuff with his Daddy and Uncles Leonard, Howard and Raj. Auntie Penny will teach him the sporty outdoors stuff though!

Edited by Bella Duveen
  • Like 4

My guess is that 7.23 will still have small little things that finish setting up the Shamy finale for 7.24.  But yeah, I think 7.23 will have the major Lenny finale stuff.  Yay, my otp gets to close the season for once :)

• Like 1

My guess is that 7.23 will still have small little things that finish setting up the Shamy finale for 7.24. But yeah, I think 7.23 will have the major Lenny finale stuff. Yay, my otp gets to close the season for once :)

I agree. This episode is after proton. It would be odd for Sheldon to have these dreams and there's nothing in the next episode that has to do with it. I'm so excited they have the finale but they really need to have SOMETHING in Tuesday's taping.

• Like 5

I agree. This episode is after proton. It would be odd for Sheldon to have these dreams and there's nothing in the next episode that has to do with it. I'm so excited they have the finale but they really need to have SOMETHING in Tuesday's taping.

My bet is we won't see anything major on Tuesday's taping other than a few more small hints at a shift in some direction with Sheldon's thinking/feelings.  Otherwise any leap in the finale will still seem to be coming just a bit out of left field.  Some indication that he's processing the Proton episode stuff is what I'm expecting.

• Like 5

He looks very sweet in that picture too-lovely story...I still predict a baby boy though, and can just see him loving all the geeky stuff with his Daddy and Uncles Leonard, Howard and Raj. Auntie Penny will teach him the sporty outdoors stuff though!

And what about MOM AMY???!!!! It is unliked AMY allows some one takes an active part with her children education! Moreover, Penny and Leonard will have their our kids, and Howard and Bernie probably too. (I´m saying this, thinking that Amy is like Mayim!) and... since 4 x 1, when SHAMY were planning their overlord baby, I always thought it will be a GIRL! ( I don´t know why....! )

OH, I LOVE THIS THREAD A LOT! Happy 100 pages!

• Like 5

Thank you!!!!!!  You ROCK!!!!

HAPPY 100 PAGES!

So glad Dena made this and so many people love it !

Happy 100 pages and here's to many, many more pages of feels and Shamy love!!!   Dena you ROCK too!

Yes, I'm extra giddy today because I had a training and no access to the internet so I had to go over 8 hours without any access to this forum.  Sob!

• Like 1

Just want say that I love this thread! Sometimes I feel a little down after reading through the Shamy Spoilers posts. Then I come here and get my excitement back! I became part of this fandom to have fun and enjoy the camaraderie that comes with sharing an interest/passion with others. I've done my share of over-analyzing, nit-picking and fretting over minutiae, but I'm ready for a little break from that. I'm taking a step back and savoring the remaining spoilers/episodes. And I do believe the writers will deliver. This is "the year of the Shamy," after all! :-D

• Like 9

Just want say that I love this thread! Sometimes I feel a little down after reading through the Shamy Spoilers posts. Then I come here and get my excitement back! I became part of this fandom to have fun and enjoy the camaraderie that comes with sharing an interest/passion with others. I've done my share of over-analyzing, nit-picking and fretting over minutiae, but I'm ready for a little break from that. I'm taking a step back and savoring the remaining spoilers/episodes. And I do believe the writers will deliver. This is "the year of the Shamy," after all! :-D

I agree.  And I also think this season has been so good, it gives us a lot to enjoy over the summer til they come back in the fall.

• Like 2