The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

Yeah I noticed he turns his face but I didn't consider it could be because he was looking for her. Just thought it was a gesture of angst. Interesting thought thou!

My headcanon for the night is simply that Amy put him to bed in his pj and left. Sheldon then got up and had his fun time with the book and the phonecalls and undressed himself at some moment in all of this. I know it sounds boring but it's just what I think.

I don't think Amy would put Sheldon to bed naked as she is fully aware of that he likes to sleep in his pyjamas and she also knows how important these routins/traditions ( she prob even put him in the right pj for the day) is to him so I doubt she would do anything that would risk him waking up uncomfortable. Even though that's exacly what he did, but because of his own drunken mind and not Amy's, which I believed to be perfecly sober.

But I have to add that Maddie just made some good points that Sheldon might have tried to kiss Amy good night, something she refused to since he was too drunk. And yes, it's also plausible that she tried to put on his pyjamas but failed and simply gave up and that's why he woke up without it. But i definitaly think she did give it a good try first.

Ok, this would be a plausible explanation. I forgot that he looked to the couch when he asked Leonard about Amy. It´s possible that he might have tried to kiss her, this would explanate why he wanted to say sorry.

This is what I fear as well.. that the "Where's amy? I need to call her and apologize" line was put there so that Sheldon would have a reason to look at his phone and thereby get to the comedy about how he called hawking...

But this is the positivity thread so I'm not gonna go in any further on that. Even if it was put there for that reason they still chose to have it there so it's not to be ignored in any way.

Thank you for bringing me back to the light!  

Oh no! Drunk sex is a no no.

Bubble is positively floating. as are my feels.

I agree....no drunk sex. Maybe someone already said this but in my mind, Amy would never want her first time to be with a drunk Sheldon. Edited by sfservice
  • Like 7

I posted this on the Spoilers thread then realized it might be appropriate here as well.

Here's my response to the Shennies, Sheldon Purists, and other anti-Shamies who may try to harsh our shipping buzz:

http://www.youtube.c...u4fo?autoplay=1

Ultimately, no matter what happens in this season's finale, Shamy is meant to be. Let the naysayers say what they may...they are wasting their breath and will be disappointed in the end.

• Like 2

I watched with my bf last night (I had seen it, he had not)...and he kept repeating "no no no no no!" when he saw Sheldon naked in bed haha. Said he would have been pissed if it had been Amy.

I really like how Sheldon is empathizing with others now, especially being that it was Howard this time. I feel that although he laughed at the Clogzilla line, it was purely because it was funny, not because he wanted to harass Howard in the way that he used to...he even gave a nice parable with no hint of sarcasm. I think Sheldon is making great strides, and it really has me excited for Shamy in the finale and/or next season. It's like they're transforming him so that it makes sense for if he and Amy have an emotional conversation--he'll be able to empathize with her points now. 

I also like how he's shown to "have needs too!" even if it was in reference to his career crisis. He has really taken to comparing things to relationships because it is something he now understands.

• Like 7

I had a Shamy dream last night.  Amy went on a short work trip to another country but got stuck there due to bad weather and then political tensions.  Sheldon was beside himself because it looked like she was going to stuck there for months.  When she finally got home, he was going to buy her something special but ended up singing her a little song and giving her a really big hug and kiss.

• Like 7

I watched with my bf last night (I had seen it, he had not)...and he kept repeating "no no no no no!" when he saw Sheldon naked in bed haha. Said he would have been pissed if it had been Amy.

I really like how Sheldon is empathizing with others now, especially being that it was Howard this time. I feel that although he laughed at the Clogzilla line, it was purely because it was funny, not because he wanted to harass Howard in the way that he used to...he even gave a nice parable with no hint of sarcasm. I think Sheldon is making great strides, and it really has me excited for Shamy in the finale and/or next season. It's like they're transforming him so that it makes sense for if he and Amy have an emotional conversation--he'll be able to empathize with her points now. 

I also like how he's shown to "have needs too!" even if it was in reference to his career crisis. He has really taken to comparing things to relationships because it is something he now understands.

I´d like to hear Sheldon say that Amy is his first wife and his job is his second wife someday. I´d cry if this would happen.

Plse, DON´T send AMY away! Don´t send SHELDON away! Don´t send anyone away!!! P L E A S E!!!!!!!!

Don´t worry, we all want the group to stay together forever!!

What kind of wedding do you wish for Sheldon and Amy if it happens? Do you see them having a romantic wedding or a klingon wedding or something abosulety different? And which name do you think Amy will take? Cooper? Cooper Fowler? Fowler?

• Like 2

In terms of last names, maybe they would go unconventional and Sheldon would take her name.  My awesome husband offered to take my name when we got married but he had the better last name of the two of us.

• Like 2

In terms of last names, maybe they would go unconventional and Sheldon would take her name.  My awesome husband offered to take my name when we got married but he had the better last name of the two of us.

I don´t see Sheldon doing that. IMO Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler-Cooper They both are proud of their doctorates, and they usually call each other" Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler"

• Like 2

I don´t see Sheldon doing that. IMO Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler-Cooper They both are proud of their doctorates, and they usually call each other" Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler"

How about Dr. Sheldon Lee Fowler-Cooper and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler-Cooper (or reverse both to Cooper-Fowler).

OR

Like we plan to do (and our sis-in-law/bro-in-law do)... We're all modern... We're all keeping our names "as-is." :)

It could definitely be a full show just on names.