The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maddie

What We Have

Okay, so I finally caved and decided to write a Shamy fic. The reason I was so apprehensive is because I normally write very emotional stuff, and writing the smart-sounding language in TBBT is quite a daunting task. But anyways. I'm giving it a go.

Chapter 1:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10139291/1/What-We-Have

Rated M for later chapters. I'm just kinda laying the groundwork right now. To be completely honest, I'm not 100% sure where I'm going, but I have a few ideas.

:D

• Like 2

Oh goodie oh goodie oh goodie!! Maddie started a fanfic!!!!! I'll post later an appropriate gif!!!!!!! :)

• Like 1

Okay, so I finally caved and decided to write a Shamy fic. The reason I was so apprehensive is because I normally write very emotional stuff, and writing the smart-sounding language in TBBT is quite a daunting task. But anyways. I'm giving it a go.

Chapter 1:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10139291/1/What-We-Have

Rated M for later chapters. I'm just kinda laying the groundwork right now. To be completely honest, I'm not 100% sure where I'm going, but I have a few ideas.

:D

I'll read it later today. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

YaaaaaaaaaY, last night in the chat when I told you that you should start a fanfiction and you said "I'm working on it" you were actually working on it !?? Ahah

I'm so glad, it's good so far ! I Can't wait for the next chapter :) 
  • Like 2

Yesterday I promised you a gif but I was too tired and forgot it. So here is my celebration gif!!! :)

colbert-report.jpg

Yesterday I promised you a gif but I was too tired and forgot it. So here is my celebration gif!!! :)

colbert-report.jpg

Haha, thank you Ceci! <3 I love it.