Amy And Raj And The S7 Finalie

3ku11

OMG I keep making these stupid typos all the time!!!!!!! I know the correct words why can't I write them!!!!!

KSnjREp.gif

Now I am shipping Skachel!!!!! :p

p.s. koops you changed your icon AGAIN?????????????? OMG I was so surprised the first time!!!! Who are you anyway????? :p (btw I love it!!!!!)

I know, it was shocking for me too. But when I came up with the idea for this icon I couldn't help myself. LOL! I'll stick with this for a long time now. Chloe made it btw, isn't she awesome?! :) 

And boy we derailed this thread quickly. :p 

• Like 2

Cheers Rach the idea of kissing you makeaa me want to physically throw up too haha, although the idea of you has never occurres to me, so i dont kbo wat u look like therefore the idea of you does not make me want to throw up ;)

THE SHIP SAILS!!!!!!

• Like 4

Lol Lol Lol lol

tumblr_m7txweJ9Ln1rxvqg4o2_r1_250.gif

Cheers Rach the idea of kissing you makeaa me want to physically throw up too haha, although the idea of you has never occurres to me, so i dont kbo wat u look like therefore the idea of you does not make me want to throw up ;)

tumblr_m7txweJ9Ln1rxvqg4o4_250.gif

• Like 5

Wait!!! Did Cait changed icon as well??? OMG what is happening?????? I feel outdated. Wait until I get home :p

All I know is TBBT can bring us closer. :p I love it how we completely forgot the thread to tease Rachel and Skull :)

Wait!!! Did Cait changed icon as well??? OMG what is happening?????? I feel outdated. Wait until I get home :p

All I know is TBBT can bring us closer. :p I love it how we completely forgot the thread to tease Rachel and Skull :)

I did! Sorry for the trauma, but I wanted something different! :p If it's any consolation, I'm going through separation anxiety from my crown. 

• Like 2

I did! Sorry for the trauma, but I wanted something different! :p If it's any consolation, I'm going through separation anxiety from my crown.

Don't mind me I am just looking for an excuse to change my icon. :p But I can't bring myself to replace Shamy...

p.s. You're always the queen.

• Like 1

Don't mind me I am just looking for an excuse to change my icon. :p But I can't bring myself to replace Shamy...

You can always replace them with a new Shamy, or MaJim pic.

Where were we oh right, Amy and Raj doung the dance with no pants :p.

Don't try to change the topic :)