The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 Dvd And Blu-Ray

When will Season 7 be released on DVD?

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray in the United States and Canada on Tuesday, September 16. The DVD and Blu-ray are set to be released in the United Kingdom on Monday, September 8. No release details for Australia or New Zealand are available yet.

Pre-order your copy today:

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 1, North America

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 will be released on DVD & Blu-ray in the United States and Canada on Tuesday, September 16. Amazon.com is accepting pre-orders again!

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD from Amazon.com

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 Blu-ray from Amazon.com

Canadians:

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD from Amazon.ca 

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 Blu-ray from Amazon.ca

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 2, Europe

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 will be released on DVD & Blu-ray in the United Kingdom and Ireland on Monday, September 8.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk

Seasons 1-7 will also be released on DVD & Blu-ray box-sets:

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-7 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-7 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 4, Australia and New Zealand

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 will be released on DVD & Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand on Wednesday, September 17.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD from MightyApe.com.au

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 Blu-ray from MightyApe.com.au

• Like 5

Already pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago on Amazon.

Can't wait to see the extra's...

• Like 1

Man I could camp right now outside the factory where its being made(like black friday) so before they load it in delivery trucks, i'll be there with my hand out asking for one. Its like I want the dvd/bluray now even before the tapings begin. lol. 

Warner Home Video have announced the release of The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD and Blu-ray. The box-sets will be released in the U.S. and Canada on Tuesday, September 16.

The releases will include all twenty-four episodes from the 2013/14 season of The Big Bang Theory along with new bonus features. Here's the list of the included features: String Theory Serenade, James Earl Jones: The Un-Conventional Guest Star, BBTea Time, The Big Bang Theory's May the 4th, The Big Cendrowski, 2013 Comic-Con Panel, Johnny Galecki Crashes the BBT Writers Panel, and Gag Reel.

The Big Bang Theory Season 7 can not currently be pre-ordered from Amazon.com, perhaps owning to a dispute between Amazon and Warner Bros. However, you can sign up to have Amazon notify you when they are accepting pre-orders. Canadians can order The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD and Blu-ray now from Amazon.ca.

In the United Kingdom, The Big Bang Theory: Season 7 DVD and Blu-ray will be released on Monday, September 8 and is available to pre-order from Amazon.co.uk. Also released on that day is a Seasons 1-7 DVD and Blu-ray box-set. Release dates for Australia and New Zealand are not yet available.

• Like 1

Just noticed Bbt S7 is now available on Amazon. Sorry this may be old news to some, particularly some who reside in the states. But being from NZ im a bit behind on the uptake sometimes haha. Good price too, i dont kno if its just me but i always look for the quote on the back of the dvd. S3 says " The Top rated comedy on telivision" S4. "Freaking Fantastic!" S5 "The Geeks have really inherited the earth". Diddnt get S6, but S7 says from Tv Guide "Nothings hotter then Big Bang". http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FEVZ960/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1405143459&sr=8-1

I bought the DVD yesterday morning, then watched every episode and the special features in a 12 hours marathon - what a great way to spend a day :)

I'm kinda bummed that there is no episode commentary at all. I have the regular DVD--can I assume the BluRay is the same? (no commentary?) But I don't know if they've ever had commentary in the past. Love the behind the scenes with the director, though.

I'm kinda bummed that there is no episode commentary at all. I have the regular DVD--can I assume the BluRay is the same? (no commentary?) But I don't know if they've ever had commentary in the past. Love the behind the scenes with the director, though.

To my recollection, there's never been any commentary on any episode.

To my recollection, there's never been any commentary on any episode.

Oh ok. I only own the Season 6 and 7 DVDs and didn't know if this was always the case. Maybe some day there will be a "special edition" where the cast looks back and does commentary. The Friends and Seinfeld DVDs have great commentary.