Jim Parsons Birthday Project.

kazzie

You guys do realize that Kayla (kbcountry) over at FF has been organizing a project for at least a month now for Jim's birthday.  Perhaps you should coordinate with her?   There are a lot of fans here that post over there and have already submitted things to her. Just a suggestion. :girlwink:

• Like 1

You guys do realize that Kayla (kbcountry) over at FF has been organizing a project for at least a month now for Jim's birthday.  Perhaps you should coordinate with her?   There are a lot of fans here that post over there and have already submitted things to her. Just a suggestion. :girlwink:

No I didn't!

Oh dear I feel bad now :(

No I didn't!

Oh dear I feel bad now :(

I didn't mean to make you feel bad.  I am sure she would be delighted if you helped coordinate this board and then submit stuff to her though.   That way it could be consolidated as one large project. ;)

Ohhh I wish I could help with the video!!! I can use Photoshop and a little bit of Sony Vegas Pro but Jim's birthday is literally at my big project's deadline. :( On,the bright side his birthday is six days before mine :) Didn't know that!! :) Very good idea guys I hope I will have some time to help but I cannot say for sure..

Just 1 entry so far folks!

Help spread the word! I'll do a few tweets throughout the day. If I could ask as many as people possible to retweet :) my twitter user is @kazzie

I have spoken to the guys at the podcast as well about making it a joint once both projects are complete. :)

Kazzie, what a lovely thing to do.

When completed, the best way to get it to Jim's attention is to contact his management company (their name's over in the JP thread) and ask the receptionist for the Talent Manager's Assistant's email, then send it to them. It will be in someone's remit to open fan mail for their clients and sort the wheat from the chaff. That's the person you're after.

Good luck!

Kazzie, what a lovely thing to do.

When completed, the best way to get it to Jim's attention is to contact his management company (their name's over in the JP thread) and ask the receptionist for the Talent Manager's Assistant's email, then send it to them. It will be in someone's remit to open fan mail for their clients and sort the wheat from the chaff. That's the person you're after.

Good luck!

I need some more entries first :p

I'm trying my hardest to promote this on twitter, but its not grabbing very well! 

There is still time so I have hope :)

Edited by kazzie

I think I want to try to do something, but I will have to wait until this weekend, I think.  I have an idea of a picture I might take...I don't think I'll put myself in it, though...don't want to scare Jim... :crazy:

In the meantime, I'll be ruminating on it. :)

Hey Guys!

OMFG ON TODAYS TAPING.

Back to the project.. So far its kicking off incredibly slowly.. I only have 4 entries as far and not more time (10 days)

I have promoted as much as I can.. I rely need a bit of help guys! I want this to work so bad :(

• Like 1

Hey guys! 

Right now, I only have 6 entries.. I don't think this is going to kick off enough to be honest...

Either way Ill keep it going and keep trying to promote it until the 22nd/23rd. 

Hey guys! 

Right now, I only have 6 entries.. I don't think this is going to kick off enough to be honest...

What about in conjunction with what kbcountry is doing on the other forum? Is there enough combined to still do it? Or, can't you still do something with what you have? :(

Hey guys! 

I didn't get a chance to do it yet, but I promise to do it this week.

BTW - who is kbcountry and what is FF?

OK guys.. I don't have near enough pictures to get this project going.. I don't want to give up just yet..

Can I ask everyone to please share on twitter, Facebook pages etc?

OK guys.. I don't have near enough pictures to get this project going.. I don't want to give up just yet..

Can I ask everyone to please share on twitter, Facebook pages etc?

How many entries do you think you need to make the project viable? Are you still planning to combine with Kayla from the other forum?

How many entries do you think you need to make the project viable? Are you still planning to combine with Kayla from the other forum?

At least 20-30.

I have about 6 :p

I think it's not going to work this year.. Maybe next year I will try the project again, start it earlier, promote it more, Facebook pages etc.

At least 20-30.

I have about 6 :p

I think it's not going to work this year.. Maybe next year I will try the project again, start it earlier, promote it more, Facebook pages etc.

But have you checked with Kayla to combine with what she's doing?  I thought you guys were going to coordinate your efforts.

But have you checked with Kayla to combine with what she's doing?  I thought you guys were going to coordinate your efforts.

They were just doing a radio thing, And I was going to do the pictures thing. But I don't have near enough to contribute.. Ill pass over the photos I have either way :)

Hey guys,

I don't have a huge amount of entries, however I lot of people have made pretty amazing efforts for this. So I have decided on quality over quantity and going ahead with the final project.

If anyone is still interested please send in your contributions ASAP. It doesn't have to be anything fancy at all :)

I'm undecided if I should make this a YouTube video or a Facebook page as yet. To save time I'm leaning towards the Facebook page. Mainly because I'm working maximum hours on minimum rest so I will be working on this project inberween my normal work.

I'm going to PM the podcast people as well :)

Thanks guys! Xx