BBT in Australia (a small complain...)

starchild

I cannot find a more appropriate site to voice my complain, but an episode of the BBT (which is normally broadcasted on Monday evenings) was not shown last week in Australia. I think Channel Nine decided to show the new episodes of Two and a Half Men (which is quite funny itself, but has too many sexual innuendos to make it a favourite). Glad it will be back again tomorrow evening! As Dr Cooper said, "change is not a good thing" :)

Starchild, I gave up trying to follow it on free to air, just to much mucking around with Channel 9. Though I am a bit cheesed off that I can't get a hold of the DVDs. They are also playing them on Channel 9s digital channel GO

I think this also bring me to the 2nd (and I promise, the last!) complain... I don't think they have announce the release of Season 2 DVD (Region 4) in Australia yet... I agree; Go channel is repeating BBT so many times throughout the week

I am told you can get episodes from the internet -right up to current episodes - then wouldn't have to watch at the mercy of the stations.

If you find out how let me know!

I don't like being at the mercy of the shoddy TV stations either so I download them straight after they've shown on U.S. TV. You can get them with file share programs like [removed].

I am told you can get episodes from the internet -right up to current episodes - then wouldn't have to watch at the mercy of the stations.

If you find out how let me know!

I don't like being at the mercy of the shoddy TV stations either so I download them straight after they've shown on U.S. TV. You can get them with file share programs like [removed].

This website has decided, as they are entitled to do, to not allow discussion of various ways of downloading the programme.

It is interesting , however to check out the results of the poll on the TBBT site on CBS, which asks how people watch the show. Currently, the 2nd most popular method is bittorrent.

So there is a place to air your grievance. You will not be alone. From my point of view, there is no way I am going ot pay some station 40 quid a month, just to watch 1 programme.

It's like the music indusrty...they still dont get it. Th music industry still charge 99c per per song (at least) downloaded , even if it is 50 years old. Forget it! Not a chance!. If you are trying to rip me off like that, then obviously I am going to go elsewhere.