3ku11

Shamy

Shamy  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should shamy have coitus?

• A
    • B
    • C

Reading a few comments regarding Shamy and coitus, made me just wonder what everyone thinks of this subject. Clearly their are purists who prefer tptb would preserve the fundamental core of Sheldons character, and their are some who cant wait for it haha. Obviousley some see this as the biggest change the show well ever see. So basically asking do you A: Although you like Shamy but prefer they kept Sheldon almost Assexual. Or B: Cant wait for the change it well bring to their relationship and the show. Or C: Dont mind but just once as you still want that Sheldon who preserves Education and Knowledge above procreation above all.

Edited by 3ku11

Okay hold your horses ill get too it, it aint really part of my list to do presently, must add three words haha, ill get to it.

• Like 1

None of the choices make sense to me.  I vote for coitus as a natural progression of their beautiful relationship they are already building!  So that gets my vote.  I look forward to it!  I also look forward to them marrying some day.

• Like 4

I voted B Skull but only coz there wasn't a 'none of the above' option.

I do sooooo want the coitus to happen, but I also want them to keep his character intact.

I want weird, kinky, off the wall, in keeping with the feel of the spanking and Star Trek roleplay sex. I would absolutely hate Sheldon to become Amy's snuggle-bunny. I want it to be outrageous, funny and totally unexpected. If anyone can deliver this, Mr Lorre can. I have faith.

By the way, not sure if I'm missing an 'in' joke here, but the grammar police are being a bit nasty IMO.

• Like 6

Its just that skulls keyboard has letters missing and we tease him about it especially in chat!

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

Skulks? Pot, Kettle!

Oh, I see. I've only dared venture in chat once. Too quick for me ;)

I've heard a few scenarios that predict Sheldon wanting to have sex all the time after his first time. I completely hate this idea, it seems so unrealistic and unlike Sheldon.

My vote goes to B and C.

I've heard a few scenarios that predict Sheldon wanting to have sex all the time after his first time. I completely hate this idea, it seems so unrealistic and unlike Sheldon.

My vote goes to B and C.

I'd vote for Sheldon to want sex all the time.... For about a week. (Would help if they were off in a vacation)... But near the end of the week, they can relax, have Coitus on a more normal schedule.

In fact, I can Sheldon trying update the relationship agreement... With sex required every day.... And then watching Amy after a few weeks trying to get out of nightly coitus... And Sheldon insisting..... Maybe even begging Amy for sex.

• Like 2

I think after this taping, it's coming sooner than we think. (not this season, but my guess has definitely changed)

• Like 2