Shamy

Shamy  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should shamy have coitus?

• A
    • B
    • C

Agreed^^ 

Now they already can't keep their lips apart, soon they won't be able to keep their hands off one another (or each other? hm...), and then BAM! You know...

When Sheldon has the feelings for something, in this case someone -- he does it with all the passion and dedication :girlwink: 

• Like 3

Just to put another view. The guy has practiced the mechanics of the act - was once semi-pro. If it was high on his list of things to do over and over, knowing what most of the sensations are like, he could have moved on it long ago. I never got a sense that he was actively suppressing his inclinations in this regard. Its not for want of opportunity, because Amy has been there - right there - for three years. Now he catches his mum in the act and that's supposed to be part of his journey towards realizing what he has been missing and he's going to be an late convert and zealous. I get that its an intimate human experience that he should not ignorantly deny himself, but if its going to happen, and many have imagined how it will happen, I'm personally comfortable waiting a bit longer. They have three more seasons, so they have time.

I'm not crazy about them having sex to be honest, I voted C. I'd rather they keep true to the characters, but if it's going to happen then don't rush it.Leave it for the finale of the entire series. In other forums I have found more people who think like me, in this forum I have found much more people voting for them having sex like yesterday. Who knows what the writers will do, it's entirely up to them, I will still watch the show.

• Like 1

And whimsical inventive ;)

This needs to be added to the relationship agreement!

I agree with snakeladygreta that he would add it to the relationship agreement.  However, they have a scheduled date night.  I see him scheduling a day for coitus along with putting in exceptions for when Amy is having her menses.  And knowing him, he'd schedule the length of time it would last including foreplay and, dare I say it, pleasuring each other.

• Like 4

This needs to be added to the relationship agreement!

I agree with snakeladygreta that he would add it to the relationship agreement.  However, they have a scheduled date night.  I see him scheduling a day for coitus along with putting in exceptions for when Amy is having her menses.  And knowing him, he'd schedule the length of time it would last including foreplay and, dare I say it, pleasuring each other.

Ah, great minds think alike (what was I saying about arrogance having no boundaries? ;) ).

I put this in my Shamy fan fic. See the Venn Chart on my moniker? That's an addendum to the RA for calculating such things as this! :)

• Like 2

And whimsical inventive ;)

And this just reminded me of The Cooper-Kripke Inversion where Kripke asked if they used any toys and Sheldon said he has a model rocket beside his bed.   :laugh:

• Like 2

And this just reminded me of The Cooper-Kripke Inversion where Kripke asked if they used any toys and Sheldon said he has a model rocket beside his bed. :laugh:

He's a fweak! :D

• Like 3

My hubby just reminded me they had sex but "not in the conventional sense".   :girlwink:  Their characters in The Love Spell Potential had sex and my hubby considers this dexting (sex with dice).  :gamer:

• Like 2

I personally, would be pissed if they left sex until the series finale. there's SO much they can do with them after finally having sex. (Amy talking to the girls and later finding out she has the best sex life out of all of them, Sheldon realizing he loves it but wants to act like he doesn't so he makes it seem like Amy needs it and just 'goes along with it' so he can get some, quickies somewhere semi public because they're freaks) okay I think I got ahead of myself there.

If I'm being realistic, I can see it happening as early as the season 8 finale.

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 8

And this just reminded me of The Cooper-Kripke Inversion where Kripke asked if they used any toys and Sheldon said he has a model rocket beside his bed.   :laugh:

I want more sex talks between Kripke and Sheldon. Imagine Kripke asking Sheldon about his sex life and Sheldon trying to invent some sex stories. :biggrin:

I would freak out if it would turn him on, so he goes to Amy and says: "Amy, I´m ready!"

• Like 1

I want more sex talks between Kripke and Sheldon. Imagine Kripke asking Sheldon about his sex life and Sheldon trying to invent some sex stories. :biggrin:

I would freak out if it would turn him on, so he goes to Amy and says: "Amy, I´m ready!"

I hope Amy finds out about the conversation between Kripke and Sheldon.  I want to see what she does.

With the path the writers seem to be going down, I would not be surprised if coitus occurs next season. They're pushing the limits of Sheldon's "in character personality." I'll keep spoilers out of it, but the finale had us in the air "Is OOC or IC?" I believe in character (I mean, Sheldon moved out of state for like 30 minutes, what happened on the finale isn't too farfetch'd thinking about it). 

He's holding hands, he's cuddled, they have date night, they kiss regularly, they touch, and they've "dexted" (quoting Anita). It's certainly getting close with the way the show's being written.

I want a vanilla coitus for the first one, and then the next time it comes up, Sheldon having a contract like Christian Grey has. I am so stuck on Sheldon being like him (it's the fact he's a control freak lol)

• Like 1

After some reflection about this topic I have come to the conclusion that... I'd like to have Amy move in with Sheldon after Lenny get married. The dynamics of the show would benefit greatly from Shamy just trying to get their bearings as "roomates" first, and all the bickering that would naturally ensue. Coitus could be the ugly monster that rears its head in every so often, but they would be commited to falling into a good roomie groove before taking that next step. I dunno, the more I think about it, the more I warm up to this possibility.

• Like 2

With the path the writers seem to be going down, I would not be surprised if coitus occurs next season. They're pushing the limits of Sheldon's "in character personality." I'll keep spoilers out of it, but the finale had us in the air "Is OOC or IC?" I believe in character (I mean, Sheldon moved out of state for like 30 minutes, what happened on the finale isn't too farfetch'd thinking about it). 

He's holding hands, he's cuddled, they have date night, they kiss regularly, they touch, and they've "dexted" (quoting Anita). It's certainly getting close with the way the show's being written.

I want a vanilla coitus for the first one, and then the next time it comes up, Sheldon having a contract like Christian Grey has. I am so stuck on Sheldon being like him (it's the fact he's a control freak lol)

Did you go to the taping of the finale?

I love the idea of vanilla coitus.  :-D

At the risk of asking a stupid question, what is "vanilla Coitus?"

It means simple, straightforward intercourse with no kinky stuff involved.

I see Sheldon as a demisexual. Everything he is experiencing with Amy (romantic feelings, sexual attraction) is new to him and evolving. It would be unrealstic to me if they didn't have sex in the next couple of seasons because as uncomfortable as he may be with it, sex is definitely on his mind these days. In the latest episode he referenced sex and he was clearly affected by her school girl uniform last week. Once he accepts it, I think it will be an interesting (and funny) journey for him. So YES, I do hope one day soon Amy can put his "love of repetition" to good use.

• Like 2

Did you go to the taping of the finale?

I love the idea of vanilla coitus.  :-D

Ah, no, I didn't. I wish I could! lol. I just read taping reports and lurk the chat.

And riiight? Howard and Leonard have some star trek kinks. I think Sheldon will too (from the episode of Amy playing 'doctor'), on top of other kinks lol. 

At the risk of asking a stupid question, what is "vanilla Coitus?"

No question is stupid :) I read 50 Shades of Grey, and that's where I picked up the term haha. It's simply coitus, no extra kinky stuff. 

• Like 1

I want weird, kinky, off the wall, in keeping with the feel of the spanking and Star Trek roleplay sex. I would absolutely hate Sheldon to become Amy's snuggle-bunny. I want it to be outrageous, funny and totally unexpected. If anyone can deliver this, Mr Lorre can. I have faith.

Yes (yes, yes)!

I will be severely disappointed if the two become hand-holding, tenderly-whispering, scented-candles lovers. Weird and funny, dammit! Star Trek costumes! Amy in metallic body-paint so that she resembles a robot! Overheard snatches (ahem) of disturbing-sounding conversations! Rigorously-researched positions! Whiteboards covered in equations calculating angles of penetration and coefficients of friction! Amy sitting with EKG readouts of their data during orgasm! Freaky-sounding addenda to the Relationship Agreement! All while referring to each other exclusively by their full titles!

• Like 2

I agree that him getting romantic with Amy is going to possible make him lose some of his uniqueness. The thing thats so funny about Sheldon is that he rejects sex and upholds everything intellectual. Its also slightly hypocritical considering how much he says it makes people "Slaves to their baser instincts" which he likes to point out often. However I still want to see the Sheldon kiss episode since that is a major event in the Big bang series and well I missed that episode. Though I dislike the idea of Sheldon becoming an overly sexual and overly romantic character. 

Edited by SheldonCooperFan