The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

Wil Wheaton

Yes and Wil is very fussy about that second "L".  If you read his blog you saw he went and removed every second L on a script that he used for one day because he can't stand seeing it there.   :laugh:

Wil Wheaton is great on the show, especially when you realize his character is completely opposited of him IRL.

I really like this actor :)
The first time I saw his face was when I was watching "The Guild" (the geek webserie with Felicia Day :wub:).

Here is the second episode of the season 3 of The Guild (it starts at 0:40 if you just want to see what Wil acted in that show ^^)

And once again, he cuts the queue but not for the same reason ^^

I was surprised (in a good way) to see him in TBBT :)

He seems to be cool and "fun to be around" IRL ;)

Thank you for the thread, that's great :)

Edited by Chrystalie

I really like this actor :)

The first time I saw his face was when I was watching "The Guild" (the geek webserie with Felicia Day :wub:).

I'm just gonna add if you haven't seen The Guild, you should. It's hysterical.

• Like 1

I saw him in Stand By Me. Both him and River were outstanding in that film. :cry:

• Like 1

Brilliant. Had to share. 

"Wil Wheaton's Powerful Advice to a Young Girl On How to Deal With Being Called a Nerd"

http://wpdh.com/wil-wheatons-powerful-advice-to-a-young-girl-on-how-to-deal-with-being-called-a-nerd/

Awww...such a good guy!  Thanks for sharing!  I loved his talk to Sheldon in ep 7.10, cleverly wrapped in the "showverse", but also addressed to his own haters.  Plus he's great at collating! http://thebloggess.com/?s=wil+wheaton

I saw him in Stand By Me. Both him and River were outstanding in that film.

Yeah, I'm old enough I saw that movie in theatres when it came out. He was excellent. Loved River too...sad now.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm old enough I saw that movie in theatres when it came out. He was excellent. Loved River too...sad now.

It's such a tearjearker :cry:

Tripper, would you be so kind as to rename this thread "Wil Wheaton" like it's supposed to be? Every time I see it, my straight-A English scores cringe. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tripper, would you be so kind as to rename this thread "Wil Wheaton" like it's supposed to be? Every time I see it, my straight-A English scores cringe. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I double that request as it bothers me as well.  :girlhaha: