The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

Wil Wheaton

Good. That means he safe when our cat overlords invade despite his failure to hail Mayim's cat as probable ruler of California.

That cat is hypnotizing me! I keep coming back to look at it.

I prefer this over the intelligent dog uprising covered in Shamy's RelAg.

Anita, Dogs lack the will. Look into Mayim's cat's eyes...

I would love for Sheldon to come back to Amy having that cat in her apartment and it scaring the shit out of him or him falling madly in love with it.

Anita, Dogs lack the will. Look into Mayim's cat's eyes...

I would love for Sheldon to come back to Amy having that cat in her apartment and it scaring the shit out of him or him falling madly in love with it.

I would except my cats have overthrown our house and are forcing us to pet them continuously, lol.

My cat when I get home is like an excited kid who hasn't seen its parent all day, she circles me Miaowing loudly and its like stfu for a minute and I will pet u when I'm ready!

• Like 3

Wil will be on @ midnight on comedy central tomorrow night 12mid EST. It's a fun show. I'll give link when I get home.

Wil will be on @ midnight on comedy central tomorrow night 12mid EST. It's a fun show. I'll give link when I get home.

The link is in a post I made yesterday under cast/crew for all cast appearances, but here it is again:  http://thebazingacast.co/2014/07/01/cast-appearances-june-30-through-july-18-2014/

BTW, John Ross Bowie is on @midnight tonight.

Edited by stardustmelody

The link is in a post I made yesterday under cast/crew for all cast appearances, but here it is again: http://thebazingacast.co/2014/07/01/cast-appearances-june-30-through-july-18-2014/

BTW, John Ross Bowie is on @midnight tonight.

Oh yeah. I saw that! Thought. Oh cool, but it was the will Wheaton that got me to type out the news. Star has the info y'all. Edited by notchinc

Did my eyes deceive me or did I just see Will Wheaton eaten by a Shark in Sharknado 2? He did get an audition of course at the bar after being sacked from Serial Apeist 2 so I'm guessing that I did!

Did my eyes deceive me or did I just see Will Wheaton eaten by a Shark in Sharknado 2? He did get an audition of course at the bar after being sacked from Serial Apeist 2 so I'm guessing that I did!

That was him. Either the line in "The Gorilla Dissolution" was extremely fortuitous, or the writers knew that he was going to be in "Sharknado 2" and deliberately added it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Greetings - there are many references to shows that Wil Wheaton was in but there is one that, in case I'm mistaken, has not been mentioned.  

That would be Wil's supporting role in the Other Limits episode called "The Light Brigade," season 2 episode 18 which aired on 23 Jun. 1996 - thought this would be an interesting "factoid"

Tweet from Wil regarding Robing Williams:

Robin Williams could not have been kinder or more generous when I worked with him in Flubber. My heart goes out to his family.

I saw that, nice tweets from Bill Prady and Kevin Sussman too - Robin Williams was indeed a national treasure, I think I will watch Mrs. Doubtfire again tonight and laugh through the tears :(

• Like 1

awww...... I guess I can't complain since I didn't really watch it.(not my cup of tea)....... but I like Wil so I wanted it to do well

Then Wil figured out how to join IG

Okay, so I don’t know what I’ll do with it, and you probably shouldn’t add me anyway, but I’m ATWILW on Instagram.

So first Wil tried to join IG

I thought I’d finally join instagram, and someone is using wilw there. THIS IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN HISTORY TO ANYONE.

• Like 1