The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
walnutcowboy

Can You Find Me Game ?!?

For my 20,000 post I've decided to start a new GAME/CONTEST ! No, I'm not normally this much into myself, (well not always anyways).

By now some of you may have heard the rumor (started by me) that my wife and I are moving.

Well the rumors are true !

And since I will (probably) be off the hill and VERY far away, I will have no fear if ANYONE knowing my current address, hence the GAME/CONTEST.

Once upon a time (and just a while ago) some of you figured out where the gangs apartment in Pasadena was with only a GOOGLE Map.

So this SHOULDN'T be as hard as that.

At this point, I'll give out a clue that MANY/MOST of you probably know already*.

After that I will answer true/false and/or yes/no questions, and who knows, a further hint here or there too.

It is POSSIBLE to find my phone number until we move, and/or my address, and/or my town.

Here is hint that will help you find me:

1) I live a mile high in Southern California.

Don't be afraid to ask anything (that can be answered by yes/no/true/false).

If you REALLY think you have my phone number or address please PM me first before you post, (thank you).

All I ask is that you enjoy !

Happy Hunting,

Mike

PS before and after the move I'll still be on this site.

* I've decided to delete most of the hints (for the time being) because I tried to find myself with only a few well placed questions that anyone might ask, and using the hints and the information from the hints I found myself quite quickly. If you happened to have read the other hints it's a plus for you, if not sorry about that.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE:

Since DELSINO has won this contest, it's time to figure out where DELSINO was married.

Hopefully she will give out hints as I did.

GOOD HUNTING !!

Edited by walnutcowboy

DELSINO,

No, I do not live near the beach.

But here is another hint: According to my GPS, I live 84.5 miles (using the Carpool Lane) from the HUNTINGTON BEACH INTERNATIONAL SURFING MUSEUM (In Southern California at Huntington Beach).

PS Not that it matters on this post, but my wife and I met at Huntington Beach 37 years ago.

Asking more than one question at a time is cheating.

So I'm only going to answer one of the questions !

FALSE (This answer does not reflect the answer of the other question in anyway, which could still either be True or False).

Edited by walnutcowboy

No, not really, except being a mile high in So. cal. I guess you can say I drive up/down canyon roads to get up/down off the mountain. There are however a street or two with the name o"canyon" in them.

Here is another hint:

In the movie NEXT there is a scene where my home is seen so close "they" had to blur my ol' truck licence plate (which was on the side of my home at the time).

You only get a good view of my truck that close for a second, but you see the town for several minutes. 

Edited by walnutcowboy

True-ish, I can't remember the last time I STOPPED in Crestline, but on occasion, I do pass the turnoffs that go to Crestline.

FYI: In the movie NEXT, the CLIFFHANGER restaurant which ("they" use as a hotel) is seen in closeups, including the water tower scene, which is kinda close to one of the Crestline turnoffs (this is NOT a hint) just a fact.  

No hints this round.

Does the name of the city you live in start with a letter that falls from M-Y?

Yes.

I may have come on a bit heavy on an earlier post so let me say you may ask as many questions as you want, but each one must appear as a separate post.

Next Hint: I rent my abode, and (hopefully) tomorrow, I'm going to tell the landlord to confirm to anyone who calls her with my name and my dogs name to tell the calling person my current address (this is a better clue than it sounds).  

No.

FYI: (again this is NOT a clue), In Twin Peaks they have 11+/- cabins with story book themes at a place called Pine Rose Cabins. We used to stay there for special occasions before we moved up here.  

PS I've left 1 clue (so far) in another thread (but, of course, it/they will always be in The Land Of GAMES.

Edited by walnutcowboy

I could have sworn that I already answered this, but since I don't see my answer, lets try this again !

YES !! I live in Running Springs.

I do believe you can find my address from all the information already given, but if you REALLY, REALLY need another hint let me know. 

Edited by walnutcowboy

Does your street name start with A-E?

Edited by delsino

Are you within half a mile from the US post office in Running Springs, CA?

Yes,

When the snow is too icy to drive, my wife has been known to walk to her job, which is just past the Post office. 

Edited by walnutcowboy

Does your street name start with A-E?

No,

If you get a chance to watch A vs H, Alien vs Hunter.

(No this is not a misprint, there really is a (bad) movie by that name).

You will see my abode VERY well.

PS, I've noticed that someone posts have been being deleted.

I don't know if the person that wrote the post decided to delete their or someone else has been doing it, but in the future please check your posts, so if the get deleted you can repost !  

Edited by walnutcowboy

It's the day before moving day and it's gotten pretty quite on this thread so it's time for another hint.

I drive a White Mitsubishi Lancer.

This is REALLY a give-a-way hint if you know where to look. 

PS, remember you can ask more than 1 question, but each one needs it's own post !

Edited by walnutcowboy

Does your street name start with m-r?

Sorry I have been swamped/overwhelmed with work :'(

Edited by delsino

DELSINO, More work means more money, yes?

No my street does NOT start with letters A - E, nor M-R.

Next hint: If you GOOGLE MAP, past hints will become (more) clear.

DELSINO, More work means more money, yes?

I am salary, lol, so no!!  :icon_cry:

Is this your house?

2vryheh.jpg

• Like 1

Yes that WAS my house !!

If you can give me the address you'll be one step away from the gilded peacock feather.

PS sorry for the delayed answer I just got the ol' computer up and running again !running

tumblr_m1p0ciiYHL1qc9prno2_500_zps693e5c

YAAAAAAY I got it!!!!

Do you want it in a PM? I sen tyou a PM!! 

Edited by delsino