How do you look?

Hey everybody, this is just an idea I came up with, because in other forums I visited it seemd to be quite popular. Since we're from all over the world and only communicate via internet, it would be nice toknow what you guys look like. So anyone who likes could perhaps post a picture of himself here?? Like I said, it just an idea and if you say you'd prefer to remain faceless (;)) I can totally understand. But perhaps someone feels like it?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K, since I started the thread, maybe I should be the one who bravely posts the first picture. Perhaps I can motivate someone else.. This is probably the only picture ever taken of me that I don't hate very, very much. It was taken at school about a year and a half ago, when the students who were about to graduate all dessed up after different themes. This was "The Oscars"-Day (So the lipstick doesn't belong to my usual "styling" :D) : http://img-a5.pe.imagevz.net/profile1/4a/fa/b87bdcb7a711bc074aa7fb6496b1/1-dc849f58976b670f.jpg Now please don't let me stand in the rain alone. ;)

Oh, it worked on my computer, but probably because it's my own StudiVZ account...

Is there anyway to upload a picture that is on my computer but no in the internet??

yes there is.

you cant hotlink your studivz pictures.

but you can add the pictures directly to the forum if you add them as an attachment

this is me

• 4 weeks later...

Oh sorry, it's right above the button tha says "post reply" :icon_confused::icon_idea:...

O.k, so next try:

Wow, you look beautiful. Don't know why, but up till now I thought you were a man. Sorry, my bad.

I'm at work at the moment, but I will try to post a pic or two....

Here they are:

post-630-134808096721_thumb.jpg

post-630-134808096722_thumb.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry, about your cat.

You look nice, btw.

Well, thank you :icon_redface:

I love your hair!

My poor cat suffered a lot during his illness, but it's comforting to know that until then, he had lived well and was really, really loved and spoiled. I miss him.

Wow, you look beautiful. Don't know why, but up till now I thought you were a man. Sorry, my bad.

Thanks. And: Haha. :icon_lol:

My avatar is kind of misleading, I assume.

And thanks fpr posting photos of you. I think it's so cool to see the people behind the nicknames!!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Everyone should care about how they look, when you look good you feel good. It doesn't necessarily mean that we all have to where whats considered fashionable at the time, but just that they where there own style good and maintain hygiene.

• 1 year later...

All the beautiful people !! I'm still waiting for Virgin Mobile to send my pic to my work email so I can upload it here.

Somewhere in cyberspace right now, there is a jpeg with my face on it.

It's 3am here so please forgive my rather unflattering appearance :)

post-1895-134808096975_thumb.jpg

only have a couple of pics on this pc. This was taken last summer. sorry bout the red eyes heh

Oh you're from Malta? I'm half Maltese :D Where abouts are you from?

really?! fancy that, finding another (half)Malteser here :D i live in Marsaxlokk, you know it?

only have a couple of pics on this pc. This was taken last summer. sorry bout the red eyes heh

Oh you're from Malta? I'm half Maltese :D Where abouts are you from?

really?! fancy that, finding another (half)Malteser here :D i live in Marsaxlokk, you know it?

Yeah vaguely, that's south-east of the island right? Near the port? I have family in Mellieha and Hamrun. I used to live there in 2009 for a while, but was hard to find work.