The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bilkis

How do you look?

first step to overcome shyness...just do it and don't look back lol thats pretty much applies to fear also haha

@Morgzz: the beauty of this site is one can simply be oneself without having anyone say otherwise.

Post what you want to post, reply to what you want to reply to... no pressure here.

the way i see it, it doesn't matter if people know what I look like - we're still only an online community. It's not likely I'm going to bump into anyone here at the supermarket :)

No one should feel obliged to put their photo up of course; i just think it's nice to put a face to a (nick)name

the way i see it, it doesn't matter if people know what I look like - we're still only an online community. It's not likely I'm going to bump into anyone here at the supermarket :)

No one should feel obliged to put their photo up of course; i just think it's nice to put a face to a (nick)name

even if you do bump, you probably don't remember who the person is...just more like that face looks familiar or if both remembers...then "Hi!!!" lol

ed1g.jpg

Looking out over Glastonbury Festival

ed7f.jpg

Happy bunny in Jackson Hole, Wyoming

ed2w.jpg

Throwing a front flip off a snow park booter in France.

ed3i.jpg

Hanging out in Old Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India.

ed5e.jpg

Looking pretty partied out on new year's eve.

ed4l.jpg

The Justice League meets Pixar in the Alps (Superman has really let himself go!)

ed6ra.jpg

Caught on film with a Belgian - the shame!

+1

I thought I was joining a Geek/Nerd board, starting to feel like Raj after browsing this thread!

OBVIOUSLY commenting on my photo >< fo' shizzle lolz

I will be the first to admit my grin, and my personality are one in the same. Total goofy! Thanks dude!! :)

@fubar: Sweet! I want a tattoo but I'm a bit wary of needles.

Nice tats @ Fubar & Peter!

It may hurt a bit, but once you had your first ink, it becomes addictive. I already have 7...and planning more once I know which design :)

Nice tats @ Fubar & Peter!

It may hurt a bit, but once you had your first ink, it becomes addictive. I already have 7...and planning more once I know which design :)

Exactly, mine is probably getting "expanded" soon. With a ... how do you call that catholic bracelet with a small cross on it ? ...

That is going around the big cross on my arm.

just like howard? LOL that scene was funny

Ya, although no-one rubbed alcohol on my ass. xD I'd say The Gothowitz Deviation was one of my favourite Season 3 episodes.

Here's an updated shot of myself.

It's not taken at 3am like my last one, although it is me after 3 hours sleep and 2 rum & cokes.

I'm afraid this is as good as I get...

lolz

post-1895-134808097072_thumb.jpg

Here is a Sheldon-ism for ya

My last name is Campbell which in Gaelic means Crooked smile as if up to something wry

Yea, my late fiancee loved it...she said with my smile and her Korean features, we'd make supermodel Asian baby lol. That is the last lady to see that smile for quite awhile...she passed in 2008.