The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.19 'the Indecision Amalgamation' (April 3)

Your Episode Rating  

101 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

That was a funny episode, I found myself laughing a lot.  I was shocked how Sheldon was acting like a real boyfriend this episode too.  The scene of Amy laying against him in the store was a shock to me, they actually looked like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend.  Will was great this episode, I think I like him in this episode better than the other stuff he did.  I only thing I didn't care about is when they asked if they dated anyone when they were dating their SO, because Penny shouldn't have made that response, how could she forget the Alex thing that happened while they were dating, a normal girl would have asked him that with all that Alex stuff that happened and her being so insecure about it.  But I think this was a great episode, high on the laughs.

• Like 1

@Lionne taping report was pretty accurate except for one thing. I really didn't notice Penny's gorilla gloves at the end. it was probably just me though.

• Like 1

@Lionne taping report was pretty accurate except for one thing. I really didn't notice Penny's gorilla gloves at the end. it was probably just me though.

They were there, she was putting them on while talking, just gloves not whole arms.  Her expression was priceless when she saw Will.

Funny episode tonight, laughed a lot through the whole show tonight from the mention of Wil Wheaton and the phrase that follows child stars almost everywhere "I can just feel them thinking...he was such a cute kid, what happened to him?", Sheldon and Amy sitting on the floor after the store closed tonight's episode, along with Bernadette's writing the wrong thing on a get well soon card to a coworker.

There was some really funny stuff. The funniest bit to me was Amy's fake enthusiasm in the butter scene.

• Like 3

So, so great. Shamy were perfect – that kiss reminded me of the last time I kissed my boyfriend  :icon_redface: THEY ARE SO DOMESTIC NOW...

The rest of the episode was good too, Emily is adorable and Wil Wheaton was freaking perfect.

• Like 1

They were there, she was putting them on while talking, just gloves not whole arms.  Her expression was priceless when she saw Will.

I noticed what she was wearing just not the gloves.LOL

Loved the episode. It was so funny. Bernadette's card story was so funny. And Amy's "LOL right" was awesome!! All in all very entertaining.

I actually thought it was the best episode of the season. I agree the funniest lines were by Amy and Bernadette. Everyone seemed to have a moment. To me though the star couple of the night wasn't Lenny, Shamy, or Howdette it was Ramily. It's not always easy to root for Raj but this time I didn't want him to screw things up and he didn't. Emily was so understanding of him. As others have mentioned earlier they looked like a good match. Hopefully Raj doesn't screw this up.

In regards to Penny and her acting career I think the movie can only help her career. Acting in something is better than nothing. Her doing the movie was the right decision.

The Shamy part of the episode I have to admit was very hysterical but TBH the least important. Raj getting a girlfriend and Penny getting her career going at this time need to happen much more than Sheldon deciding if he should get a Xbox or not.

• Like 8