The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.19 'the Indecision Amalgamation' (April 3)

Your Episode Rating  

101 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I was just re-watching this episode and Penny's line "Beam me up, I love it!" reminded me of something funny that happened when I was a teenager.  My mom took me aside and asked me if I knew what "Beam me up, Scotty" meant.  In hushed tones, she asked me if it referred to a man getting sexually excited.  She said my grandparents had been appalled seeing a bumper sticker saying "Beam me up, Scotty" because that's what they thought it meant!  Apparently their minds were in the gutter, LOL!

• Like 5

Great ending. I think it would be more funny, if they left Will out of the heart to heart with penny and left him in till the end.

Great ending. I think it would be more funny, if they left Will out of the heart to heart with penny and left him in till the end.

Maybe, but I think the chat with Wil was needed to set up the ending.

It was in there because he was talking about having to take crappy parts and all that. The earlier scene was the set up (along with the detail about how she has to wrestle an orangutan in a bikini) for Wil's appearance in the end.

They could have done it as a phone call set up instead.

918.jpg

Sorry, if this has been posted before but I found it on fb and I had to post it!!! :)

• Like 1

From Fernando Rivera, he was the store clerk when Sheldon couldn't decide which gaming system to buy.

2 pictures

• Like 2