The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.20 'the Relationship Diremption' (April 10)

Your Episode Rating  

79 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

'The Relationship Diremption' - Season 7, Episode 20 

Airs Thursday, April 10 at 20:00 on CBS.

Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he's wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitzes ends in embarrassment for Howard.

Spoilers: Please only post about storylines which have been revealed in the episode's press release and subsequent promos. Discussion of other plot points should remain in the spoiler threads until the episode has aired.

• Like 3

Worst. Episode. Ever. :diablo:

Actually judging from the taping report (which may or may not be fair) it could be

pretty boring.

Who or what is a Diremption?

• Like 1

Actually judging from the taping report (which may or may not be fair) it could be

pretty boring.

Who or what is a Diremption?

Means to violently separate

Diremption stumped me. It sounds like what you do when you take your dire wolf out for one last walk before bed so that you don't have a mess to clean up in your castle in the morning :).

• Like 5

Horning in on Martin's territory? :p

I believe I was the original "inspiration" for his thievery. :bye:

Means to violently separate

One of the things I like best about TBBT is how it increases your vocabulary -  I wonder who is going to be seperated - Howard& Bernadette, Raj & Emily, Howard & Raj? 

Edited by luke
  • Like 1

One of the things I like best about TBBT is how it increases your vocabulary -  I wonder who is going to be seperated - Howard& Bernadette, Raj & Emily, Howard & Raj? 

Amy and Bernadette hang out together while Leonard, Penny and Sheldon, then Penny and Sheldon hang out together.  They're not hanging out with their significant others.

Im pumped up for this episode!

Sheldon is showing more signs of his own physical appreciation! (Although this was visited in terms of his hair in season 5 i believe).

But he used the word hot! :D  

Here's the promo for this episode! Thanks Morya!

LMAO Sheldon is so funny with that hair!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha Penny is such a lousy hair stylist!!!!!! :p Sex on a stick??!!!??!! Lol that was hiralious!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok is it just me or Amy is super cute in that scene?? They are doing a very good job with those new outfits!!! He may be too hot but she is not doing bad herself!!!!!

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 7

pretty boring.

Sort of agree with you. The H/B and R/E plotline seems funny. Sheldon having a "personal crisis" seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel considering Penny has more pressing issues. Didn't they do a bit on his hair a couple of seasons ago?