The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.05 (October 19th)

CBS hasn't yet announced the episode, but we do know the title. The episode is called 'The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary'.

I'm not sure. The title sure sounds like it, but they'd usually air a Halloween episode in the week of Halloween. I'd have thought it'd air October 26th if it was.

CBS has now announced it: "The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary" - While Sheldon settles a score with his nemesis, Wil Wheaton, Wolowitz begs Leonard to get Penny to set him up with one of her friends, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 19 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episodeguide/episode/305/

"Wolowitz begs Leonard to get Penny to set him up with one of her friends" Ooooffff courrrrsseeee! lol But I thought Sheldon's Nemesis was Leslie Winkle? The Dr. Doom to his Mr. Fantastic? The Dr. Octopus to his Spiderman? :p

As the ultimative super super Sheldon hero, I assume yu can't have enough nemisises (seses-- the plural sounds funny.) A good super hero has to finish of one Dr. Doom after the other. ;)

The promo-finder strikes again! Only to those who don't mind watching those before the episode, of course!

Enjoy! :D

Good episode. I loved the angry, revenge seeking Sheldon.

The Penny - Leonard -Howard part I though was a bit lame though.

The double date was fine or "okey dokey", though, I like every scene of penny so is not much problem for me on that regard hehehehe.

Its gonna be a re-run episode next week and then another new episode. Its very possible that jealousy will return on that episode, again for leonard for what I read in the wiki link of this site, one just have to learn things and sports the girlfriend likes for one's sake.

Interesting. I am usually the one who complains here about the lame subplots, but I actually enjoyed the Howard-Bernadette thing. I hope it continues, but if it does, I hope they can expand it past a one-joke relationship.

I think what really made it work for me was that Howard was actually trying very hard without being a total jerk. She was just as much a dork as he was, and it was both of them failing miserably. I thought it was hilarious when they were one-upping each other on awful mother stories.

Great episode. I hope Wil Wheaton becomes Sheldon's nemesis --- his "Khan" -- and turn up in more episodes now and then to outsmart the smart guy.

Steve

Yeah, it would be really great to see Howard in an actual relationship. Actually, it could lead to an ever funnier plot. If Raj gets a girlfriend too (he'd be drunk 24/7? :D), Sheldon will find himself totally alone. No Halo night, no vintage video game night and definitely no comic book store, because all the other guys are with their girlfriends having triple dates... so this could be something that would make Sheldon reconsider getting a girlfriend himself. What do you guys think?

lol, naomy. Maybe. Raj drunk 20h/7, however... I don't know! I think what would be better for the ''shy'' guy would be a somewhat dominating girl, one that would always talk in his place anyway! :p I guess a guy like Raj would be the dream for that kind of girl! ^_^

I'm not sure of my opinion about Howard's date... I mean, it looked like she doesn't enjoy anything. I guess Howard should have asked her what are her passions, but I would have expected her to say ''I don't have any'' anyway! :p

Best joke of the episode, I'd say, goes to Leonard, with his ''A few years ago I've made a pact with Wolowitz, that kind of involve... you.'' The look on Penny's face after that! LOL Leonard just know so well how to say the wrong things! :p

Hi I'm still new here but am just going to jump in. I liked the show, the Howard g/f thing was okay but could get old fast if it's just "mom" jokes back and forth. Really liked the Sheldon/Wheaton storyline, very funny.

Wheaton should have said "bazinga" to sheldon, that's the second time sheldon loses, nice trend actually lol.

I wonder how it would be the next new episode in 2 weeks, and I also like the idea noamy mentioned, raj, howard and leonard dating and sheldon all alone or back with neowitski lol, at least he can always return to lead groups as sheldor the conqueror in age of conan, and he wouldn't have to be AFK because everyone will be very well busy, The idea does appeal Noamy.

Hm, can't say I didn't like the episode, cos I like them all... it's a bit like "meeting with friends" once a week, BUT I have to say I squirmed more than laughed during this episode.

The opening scene was great, but then

first of all I felt very sorry for Howard... he was trying so hard and I was going "man, just ask her 'what do you like' and let her talk"... well at least that got sorted in the end, and I agree with the rest of you, I'd love to see this develop into something;

and second, I felt SOOO sorry for Sheldon in the end. I totally didn't see that coming. Yes, he's been overreacting, he's Sheldon, but Wheaton just completely killed him using his ultra-sensitive spot. Poor Sheldon. And Wheaton broke his own rule- Don't be a dick! Very, very mean of him!

But I've two questions left from this episode:

1.) What did Leonard google??? I wanna know :icon_cheesygrin:

2.) Why on earth is the "dating-storyline" even in this show, portraying ultra-smart nerds, that guy-sees-girl-finds-her-attracted-so-tries-to-find-something-in-common??? Have the Howards and Leonards in this world ever considered to start a chat with a woman, find out you have something in common and THEN get interested in her? Rather than just using looks as the first pick-up criterion??

Wheaton has a rule "Don't be a deck!" that's all he plays now adays???? He is overly critical, I believe they laid it out perfectly.

wheaton.gif

But I've two questions left from this episode:

1.) What did Leonard google??? I wanna know :icon_cheesygrin:

You naughty nerd-girl!:icon_mrgreen: lol Maybe you can ask the writers? :p

Hey, has anyone yet looked at the satellite image of Pasadena at the end of the episode and worked out it'd centred on? That would theoretically be the comic book store, after all.

Have to spend some time on Google Earth ...

Steve

Bad Irvine, where's the squirt bottle?? :p

Well I have ideas, pretty much based on "American Pie" ... :icon_cheesygrin:

lol, hey, it's not me who wants to know what Leonard Googled!

If you want, I can try to Google possible answers to you? But not right now, 'cause I'm at the University! :p

I doubt I'd find precisely what Leonard found anyway!

If you want, I can try to Google possible answers to you? But not right now, 'cause I'm at the University! :p

Well, we better leave it up to our imagination... I wouldn't wanna force Tripper to censor our posts :icon_wink:

Hey, has anyone yet looked at the satellite image of Pasadena at the end of the episode and worked out it'd centred on?

Yeah, I've also been curious, but haven't got around to analysing the image yet... My guess is that it's the location of the Studios?

BTW, who else has spent the last three days practising to say "revenge is a dish best served cold" in Klingon? I wonder how Jim Parsons does it.... I'm still breaking my tongue with it...

Well' date=' we better leave it up to our imagination... I wouldn't wanna force Tripper to censor our posts :icon_wink: [/quote']

Oh, yeah, I forgot there were other people visiting this forum! :p So yeah, leaving it to imagination... Or doing the research only for ourself! :p

BTW, who else has spent the last three days practising to say "revenge is a dish best served cold" in Klingon? I wonder how Jim Parsons does it.... I'm still breaking my tongue with it...

Nah, I didn't, I'm not that much into Klingon, especcially since "girls don't count it" (or do they? :icon_cheesygrin: ). I guess that must be very hard indeed, worst than any science thing he might throw at times (I mean, the science stuff make sense, and it's English! :p)