The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence (April 24)

Your Episode Rating  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate his episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

'The Anything Can Happen Recurrence' - Season 7, Episode 21

Airs Thursday, April 24 at 8/7c on CBS.

When Sheldon tries to be spontaneous, it leads to unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Raj seeks Howard's help in preparing for a date with Emily.    

Spoilers: Please only post about storylines which have been revealed in the episode's press release and subsequent promos. Discussion of other plot points should remain in the spoiler threads until the episode has aired.           

• Like 2

LEONARD TRIES TO HELP SHELDON FREE HIS MIND BY REINSTATING “ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN THURSDAY,” ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 24

“The Anything Can Happen Recurrence” – When Sheldon tries to be spontaneous, it leads to unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Raj seeks Howard’s help in preparing for a date with Emily, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 24 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

CHEAT TWEET: Get ready… “Anything Can Happen Thursday” returns on #BigBangTheory 4/24 8pm #CBS http://bit.ly/1kobvyf

CAST:

Johnny Galecki (Leonard)

Jim Parsons (Sheldon)

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (Penny)

Simon Helberg (Wolowitz)

Kunal Nayyar (Koothrappali)

Mayim Bialik (Amy)

Melissa Rauch (Bernadette)

RECURRING CAST:

Carol Ann Susi (Mrs. Wolowitz)

GUEST CAST:

Emily (Laura Spencer)

Ms. Davora (Kimberly Hebert Gregory)

STORY BY: Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan and Adam Faberman

TELEPLAY BY: Jim Reynolds, Steve Holland and Tara Hernandez

DIRECTED BY: Mark Cendrowski

• Like 1

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-21-

I swear when I first saw this I thought it said "Cosmetology" at the top, LOL.

• Like 4

Damn I won't be able to watch this episode until Sunday :(

Grrr :shout:  :shout:

It's not supposed to air until THIS Thursday so the wait is even longer!   :girlmad:

Have you seen The Relationship Diremption yet?  That's the one that just aired.

It's not supposed to air until THIS Thursday so the wait is even longer!   :girlmad:

Have you seen The Relationship Diremption yet?  That's the one that just aired.

Lol I meant next Sunday April 20,I watched the Relationship Dereption twice :p

I'm going to be in a place without internet next week so I won't be able to watch the new episode until I get home on Sunday...Oh the horror

Lol I meant next Sunday April 20,I watched the Relationship Dereption twice :p

I'm going to be in a place without internet next week so I won't be able to watch the new episode until I get home on Sunday...Oh the horror

Haha sorry to break it to you, but the next episode won't air until the 24th! I'll leave you be now...

Haha sorry to break it to you, but the next episode won't air until the 24th! I'll leave you be now...

I forgot.   :cray:

The only upside is I haven't seen the one airing this Thursday.   :yahoo:

sounds really funny and good.  Interesting, what kind of friction arises between Penny, Amy and Bernadette?  hopefully nothing serious that could damage their friendship.  I  hope is not  because of Leonard or he is not in the middle of it, poor guy; he always ends up blamed for it somehow.   Can not wait!

I have not been spoiled for this episode, but I can tell there's a lot of excited buzz about it! Aghh I hate that we have to wait again!

Looks good mmm friction hope Penny goes nebraska on them if it gets to that haha, espec karma after her broken nose last season.

Since we are able to discuss promos, that little joke in the beginning really makes Penny seem slutty again, after we have been spared those jokes for a while. I mean come on, 'Have you ever paid for a meal?' and then she answers 'Not with money!' that is pretty bad. The writers still can't seem to get by trashing Penny for a quick joke.

• Like 3

Since we are able to discuss promos, that little joke in the beginning really makes Penny seem slutty again, after we have been spared those jokes for a while. I mean come on, 'Have you ever paid for a meal?' and then she answers 'Not with money!' that is pretty bad. The writers still can't seem to get by trashing Penny for a quick joke.

Maybe Sheldon is going to get lucky.
  • Like 1

Maybe Sheldon is going to get lucky.

Have you seen the Canadian promo?

Have you seen the Canadian promo?

I'm just commenting based on the video on here.