The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.06 (November 2nd)

CBS has announced the details of November 2nd's episode, The Cornhusker Vortex. The episode was produced as the fifth episode of the season, but it will now air as the sixth. "The Cornhusker Vortex" - Sheldon teaches Leonard how to understand football while a kite-fighting incident threatens Howard and Raj's friendship, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Nov. 2 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. This episode airs in just under two weeks as there is a rerun next week (October 26). You can find out more about the episode in our Episode Guide. http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episodeguide/episode/306/The+Cornhusker+Vortex

SHELDON TEACHES LEONARD ABOUT FOOTBALL? I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT PENNY WOULD TEACH HIM.UNLESS HE IS LEARNING TO IMPRESS PENNY. AFTER ALL NEBRASKA IS A HUGE FOOTBALL FAN STATE.

I bet this learning football and all is going to be like learning rock climbing and swimming online :D Or maybe they will get a game on their ps/xbox or whatever and try to play there.

Sheldon knows football? I can see Sheldon explaining it to him and being entirely wrong, and then Leonard trying to impress Penny and epic FAIL!! LOL

Sheldon knows football? I can see Sheldon explaining it to him and being entirely wrong, and then Leonard trying to impress Penny and epic FAIL!! LOL

or Sheldon will explain it perfectly, actually, too perfectly! I can imagine Leonard sitting on the couch with Penny watching the game, and then he starts analyzing the game as a scientist with definitions and measuring the angles of a pass and all that crap :D

I've been to a rugby match with a physicist once and he got bored and started to analyse which curve the ball would fly depending on how the ball had got kicked ... it was very funny. I imagine Leonard watching football just to be the same. And I agree, Sheldon will probably explain the science behind it to him ;)

HUGE, MEGA SPOILER!

Hello guys and girls! :) Lately, I've been known to bring you a Youtube promo of the episodes when I find one, right?

Well I didn't found a promo. However, I found some scenes! I don't know how the guy who took them found them, but he did, he found them and gived us 3 scenes of next episode! The first one is 2 minutes long, the two others are around a minute, which means a total of 4 minutes of next episode!

But big warning: If you think promos are spoilery, this is MEGA-SPOILERY! Watch at your own risk! I'm showing those videos only to those who don't mind spoilers. If you do mind, do not click on those link! I'm discharging myself of any responsibily of clicking on those 3 links! I just give you the choice of clicking it or not!

Ok, now that the spoiler-warning is giving (and hopefully it's clear), here are the three links:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDC8SjzbnSs

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmqaumFZLk0

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU5Z4UQpRAI

I don't think the guy put them in the right order, still. If you don't mind spoilers: enjoy! :) If you mind spoilers, well, let's just do as if I never posted this! ^_^

No, no, no, I'm not watching it. I wanna go from desire to more desire to desire like crazy to watching the show next Monday :) !

Anyone else feel bad for Leonard?? Now I want Penny to feel like that! Just to be even lol

No, no, no, I'm not watching it. I wanna go from desire to more desire to desire like crazy to watching the show next Monday :) !

Anyone else feel bad for Leonard?? Now I want Penny to feel like that! Just to be even lol

Just wanna say, if you're talking about something that happened in those videos I've send, you shouldn't talk anymore. Like I said, some people might accept spoilers but others (like apparently FemaleNerd) don't want to see them!

Let's be careful about spoilers. Maybe there should be a ''spoiler'' function, like there is on other forums... You know, a black band overpassing the text?

Oh, let me try something: Spoiler: Do not post spoiler stuff without a warning! Did it work?

EDIT: It didn't apparently... Tried to find a color that matched the background, but couldn't! Oh well... :p

Thanks for your consideration, Irvine. I'll just stay out of this thread until the episode airs... so you can exchange your views :) !

As for spoiler tags: The last thread of the "important thread" section (just right below this one on the main page) explains how to "disguise" spoilers.

We just have to add

at the BEGINNING of the text.

(I have to write it like this otherwise you can't see it...)

Technically I didn't say anything worth spoiling, since life is always hilariously bad for Leonard. :p

But yeah,

I got you

;)

You're safe FN! :D

Oh, thanks guys! Let me try:

I'm a clown made of candy

Anyway, you're welcome, miss Nerd! And now that it has been revealed how to put spoiler tags, I think miss Nerd will be safe! :)

Thanks again!

Ok guys, the promo, the real one, is YouTubed! And for FemaleNerd's pleasure (sounding dirty again? lol), I'll put everything else in spoiler tags! Enjoy

Sheldon only have one line here, but damn he's funny with that line! Revenge of the geek! ^_^

*sneaking in*

I think it's nice to use these threads for both- speculation before the episode aired and comments from those who've seen the trailers/spoilers... so thanks guys for the spoiler tags, now I can lurk around safely.

Btw, Irvine, I don't mind if you post the links "normal", cos I just don't have to click on them... and thanks for the pleasure, :p, chocolate?

Btw, Irvine, I don't mind if you post the links "normal", cos I just don't have to click on them... and thanks for the pleasure, :p, chocolate?

Thank you! :) Now what can I do for you? lol

Anyway, I'll still use the spoiler tags if required, as I might talk about the promo while posting it!

At least penny must admit that leonard is making an effort for her in learning football, I'm from Mexico and I like football more than soccer lol!! The only thing I would have to do is following more the college football because I only watch the NFL, but anyway, the effort was good and I liked that she did said that was her boyfriend, speaking for leonard, that's the important thing so mission accomplished..in a way hehehe.

Sheldon and the Cylon toaster for the win!!! :D

That was hilarious. Now I want one too! :D

Always love it when Raj and Howar behave like they are married or something. Hehe.

Awesome episode!

Anyone noticed a difference is Sheldon's behaviour when they're in the car? He seemed to me very silent and reserved... why do you guys think that was?

I noticed that, too. However, he seemed to me rather tired.

BTW, I already ordered a cylon toaster - can't wait to get it. :D

I actually didn't care for this episode. The parts between Raj and Howard felt forced to me. As for Sheldon knowing football that is a leap of logic I already made, see the Sheldons brother postings. Aw well, 2 episodes out of 40+/- isn't a bad number I do want the toaster though.