The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

General Chat Thread

This a bit of an experiment to try keep the S7 board clean and give people a place to chat without interrupting the flow of some of the more focused threads. This thread is a place to chat more generally. It's for conversation that might be taking place in the Season 7 board when it doesn't necessarily belong in those threads. It doesn't always have to be TBBT-related, so conversations which move in other directions can be continued here, and it's for those chats where a full thread in the Chit Chat board isn't appropriate.

• Like 5

I hope this works out! Lots of threads have been going off topic lately and I get a little on edge when they do..haha, so I'm here for an experiment. Thanks for the idea Tripz.

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 1

Okay, I'll start with a completely non-TBBT topic. My fiancé and I arrived in Vegas on Saturday, and we tied the knot earlier this morning. It's basically a secret, known only to a couple of her closest friends; everyone else thinks our wedding ceremony in August is the real one. After two years together, we just couldn't wait that long. :)

Sent from Las Vegas on my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Given the purpose I'd assume discussion of spoilers is not excluded?

In other words to keep the spoiler thread free of wider discussion a spoiler could be referenced in this wider discussion?

I totally read "Gerard chat thread"

Thought it was really nice someone had created a thread honoring Amy's toothbrush. Oh well.

• Like 6

reading

I'm guessing this is the sort of off topic discussion Tripper opened this thread for.

I was going to say that people who have a preference for even/odd won't like irrationals since they are neither even or odd.

• Like 1

Hi! Im new to this all and Im so so confused so if I take a few minutes to reply or anything Im just trying to understand how this works:L

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Congrats, Martin!

Thanks. :biggrin: Rest assured, though, that it was a very tasteful ceremony (at the Chapel of the Flowers), not at one of those drive-thru places where you're married by Fat Elvis. :)

That's great MP.  Congratulations.   Your wife doesn't think it's fake, right?  :p

Okay, I'll start with a completely non-TBBT topic. My fiancé and I arrived in Vegas on Saturday, and we tied the knot earlier this morning. It's basically a secret, known only to a couple of her closest friends; everyone else thinks our wedding ceremony in August is the real one. After two years together, we just couldn't wait that long. :)

Congrats :) My husband and I married "secretly" (our immediate families know). He enlisted and the added pay for being married is helping a lot with our actual wedding ceremony lol.

Hey Martin, that's awesome congrats! 

Husband and I got married (eloped) at that Chapel May of last year actually ;) 

It was awesome (wedding and Vegas) so I know you guys probably had a great time! 

We're going back in just over 2 weeks to celebrate our first anniversary there.

Congratulations Martin!!!! :) I wish you and your wife the best!!!!!

Yep. #TeamBlue

Ooh, does this mean you can kick cranky people out of chat now? :p

I'd better watch my mouth...

Edited by phantagrae

Best episode ever!  :kissing:

• Like 1

Yeah the "Big Bang Theory" is trending on Yahoo and so I naturally thought it was the "show"...

Silly me...

• Like 2

Oh, I just love Steve Martin.  Always have.

Speaking of the title of the show, did they really have to give it that name?  My family are extremely extremely conservative Christians (they make Mary Cooper look like a heathen) and I can't tell them I watch the show or they'll start trying to talk religion with me.

Oh, I just love Steve Martin.  Always have.

Speaking of the title of the show, did they really have to give it that name?  My family are extremely extremely conservative Christians (they make Mary Cooper look like a heathen) and I can't tell them I watch the show or they'll start trying to talk religion with me.

Do you mean did they have to name the show TBBT?  I have no idea if they ever considered other names.  That would be a question for TPTB.