The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

General Chat Thread

In Australia, September is Football Finals month. A lot of husbands/wives need consoling when their teams lose. My son was born in June,  9 months to the day my team lost a preliminary final the previous year! 

In Australia, September is Football Finals month. A lot of husbands/wives need consoling when their teams lose. My son was born in June,  9 months to the day my team lost a preliminary final the previous year! 

Mine is in November, but nine months before my Birthday is Valentine's Day,  hmmmmmmmm.  

• Like 1

I'm going to mention another show but that's because someone I know is up for an Emmy this year.  I went to college with Monte Haught and he's nominated for an Emmy again for hairstyling for American Horror Story:  Coven.  :dancer:

Television Academy

2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Ballot

Outstanding Hairstyling For A Miniseries Or A Movie

For a miniseries or a movie. Emmy(s) to hairstylist(s). NOTE: VOTE FOR NO MORE THAN FIVE

achievements in this category that you have seen and feel are worthy of nomination. (More than five votes

in this category will void all votes in this category.)

066 American Horror Story: Coven

October 9, 2013 - January 29, 2014

Synopsis

Hundreds of years have passed since Salem and witches who survived are now under attack. To protect

their future, young witches are being sent to a special school in New Orleans. With the return of danger,

Fiona, the long-absent Supreme returns to protect the Coven and destroy their enemies.

Technical Description

Hair design and styling for American Horror Story: Coven set in New Orleans present day and travels back

through time from 1970’s, 1950’s, 1920’s, 1830’s and the Salem Witch Trials 1600’s. Lace wigs, human and

synthetic wigs, hairpieces and extensions were used to achieve change of appearance, create aging over

time, 1830’s Masquerade ball, burnt alive, chemo patient, Zombies from different time periods, Voodoo Spirit

Papa Legba.

Monte C. Haught, Department Head Hairstylist

Michelle Ceglia, Key Hairstylist

Yolanda Mercadel, Hairstylist

Daina Daigle, Additional Hairstylist

Another June bday here. The 28th for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hope we will get some quotes.

Will do.  :)