The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

Where Are You From

That's where my brother and sister-in-law live! I'm dying to be able to visit them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg really?? thats awesome! We have a cinema and everything!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Born and raised in Wisconsin, but spent a LOT of time down in Chicago so I feel very connected to that city.

Edited by retroLily
  • Like 1

omg really?? thats awesome! We have a cinema and everything!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Haha I have heard that :-D It's proximity to Bray also has a lot to do with it too ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born and raised in Wisconsin, but spent a LOT of time down in Chicago so I feel very connected to that city.  Currently living in Ohio.

Where in Wis Lily?  As you may have seen from the first post, I was born and raised in Kenosha.  I also spent a lot of time in Chicago.

You were in the in Air Force, Tensor? I was in the Army for 8 years, got out in Jan 2009.

Anyhoo, I'm originally from Dover, DE from age 6 to end of high school (born in Corry, PA). I have lived in:

Penn Hills, PA

State College, PA

Ft. Jackson, SC

Wiesbaden, Germany

Ft. Campbell, KY

San Antonio, TX - just moved from recently

I currently live in northern Virginia and plan on living here the rest of my days. Anyone else from VA that would like to get together this summer for fangirl parties?

ME!!!!!!  Where in NOVA do you live????

Born, raised and live in VA all my life.  I lived in Radford, VA (20 minutes from VA Tech) while attending Radford University, other than that I've lived in Richmond, VA since I was five.

Born and raised in Cornwall, Ontario

Moved to Ottawa, Ontario for University and College

Moved across the river to Aylmer, Quebec and still live there though I still work in Ottawa.

Being from Ontario, I speak both English and French but my first language is French :)

Born, raised and live in VA all my life.  I lived in Radford, VA (20 minutes from VA Tech) while attending Radford University, other than that I've lived in Richmond, VA since I was five.

Anita, I'll be in Big Stone Gap starting May 16th for about three weeks or so.  My wife's mother was born and raised in Richmond, back in the forties.

Born and raised in Omaha, NE

Living in Washington, DC (10th year)

Vacations in Wales (Pembrokeshire, Bella!!)

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

Where in Wis Lily?  As you may have seen from the first post, I was born and raised in Kenosha.  I also spent a lot of time in Chicago.

Milwaukee!  It's funny, Kenosha always "felt" more Illinois-ish than Wisconsin-ish to me, dunno why.

I also lived up around Madison for a few years.

• Like 2

Heeey,I was born in Greece and I live in Greece(you wouldn't know the towns I was born/have lived even if I wrote them :p )

Omg really??? Me too!!! I was born and live in Athens!! So, where exactly are you from??

Milwaukee!  It's funny, Kenosha always "felt" more Illinois-ish than Wisconsin-ish to me, dunno why.

I also lived up around Madison for a few years.

Yeah, my sports allegiances were somewhat split.  Cubs, Blackhawks.   Bucks and Packers.  Kenosha was nice as we got both sets of channels from Milwaukee and Chicago.  This was back in the sixties, before cable. so getting 10 channels was something awesome.   

Anita, I'll be in Big Stone Gap starting May 16th for about three weeks or so.  My wife's mother was born and raised in Richmond, back in the forties.

Cool!  Maybe you, certifieddotakuandfangirl and I can get together for dinner one evening!

This is fun! ^_^

So, I lived in Muskoka (cottage country), Ontario (Canada) for 14 years

And now I live near Moncton, New Brunswick ^_^ 

There was a brief time I spent summers in River Falls, WI. Anyone familiar with that place? :)
Madison, WI is such a cool place too. I guess some of you are sooorrrt of nearby, midwest-ish at least!

I was born in Mooresville NC (lived there 18 years)

Went to school at a East Carolina University in Greenville NC.

And I've lived in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina for 20 years.

• Like 2

Heeey,I was born in Greece and I live in Greece(you wouldn't know the towns I was born/have lived even if I wrote them :p )

Omg really??? Me too!!! I was born and live in Athens!! So, where exactly are you from??

Me too guys!Glad to meet fellow greek shamy shipers. I thought I was the only one.

I live in Dale City, which is a bit far from you. :( Well, maybe only about an hour and a half. But hey, whenever one of us may be around the other's area, let's totally meet up!

Ok my turn!

Born and lived in San Antonio, Texas my whole life

I just moved from there in August, in which I lived for 4 years. I lived near Converse and went to St. Mary's University........

Edited by certifiedotakuandfangirl

It's really cool to see where you're all from. :girlsmile:

I was born in Bochum (North-Rhine Westfalia) in Germany.

I grew up in Bochum and moved to Bielefeld to study. I returned to Bochum 2 years ago. Soon I'll move to Hamburg. :girlsmile:

I'm from France, from Normandy, but I'm closer to Paris than to the coast!

I've lived for 18 years in a small village with my parents before I needed to move to the " big city ", Rouen for those who know about it, where I've lived for 5 years when I was at the uni, and then decided to move closer to my parents', but still in a town, though much smaller than Rouen. This summer I'll move to a small village again where my boyfriend and I have bought a house to raise our kids.

• Like 3

Born: Palmerston North, New Zealand

Lived: Palmerston North

Wanganui

Brisbane, Ipswich

Currently Living: Wanganui. Yeah im boring lol, Brisbane was actually holiday but i lived their for 3 weeks Haha.

Me too guys!Glad to meet fellow greek shamy shipers. I thought I was the only one.

Lol I just saw that!!! I was so sure I was the only one :p I guess we were both wrong :) (it's a bit funny we talk in English lol :p)