94 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The engagement scene was excellent. Really enjoyed that. Very Lenny.

• Like 7

I am still shocked, we just got a car today so I am hoping their marriage and our car lasts for many years or until the show ends for the "reality" folks out there LOL. This has been an amazing day, Thank you show producers for bringing me a show that gives this couple more happiness than money ever could bring us. I even see tears in my husband's eyes, but he cries at the drop of a hat lol. This is just so awesome, can't stop thinking about it!!!

• Like 1

Season finale next week looks interesting, too!

Oh... and maybe, just maybe, Raj has a real girlfriend now.  Better bet than Lucy.

• Like 1

That proposal was so cute.  It really epitomized to me their feelings for each other.  Johnny and Kaley couldn't have played it any better.

Just amazing...

• Like 5

It's official, Penny & Leonard are officially engaged and it has been about 20 minutes from the engagement scene and I'm still recovering from the shock and can't wait to see what will be in store for the season finale.

And great episode as well that was pure enjoyment from the start to the end too.

• Like 2

The Lenny proposal was perfectly them.  And I loved Raj and Emily and Howardette.

Sheldon gave Raj decent advice and then was a douche when Raj said he (Sheldon) didn't give Amy sex.

I loved the tattoo scene with Raj and Emily. They are so cute together, I can't handle it!

Of course the Lenny engagement scene was super sweet. I clapped when Penny said yes, and then realized I was alone clapping to a TV show. Crazy how this show really gets to you lol.

• Like 3

Penny was hilarious on the Ape-ist set. The engagement scene was wonderful!

• Like 3

Really liked the episode.

Kind of off topic, but when Wil Wheaton tweeted that Jennifer Lopez was at that taping, I finally know why. Her boyfriend was the dude Emily was with at the movies.

• Like 3

Really liked the episode.

Kind of off topic, but when Wil Wheaton tweeted that Jennifer Lopez was at that taping, I finally know why. Her boyfriend was the dude Emily was with at the movies.

Cool to know, actually. Thanks for sharing that!

I really liked this episode! I loved that proposal. 

Well, it sure wasn't the flowers and jumbo-tron that Leonard wanted last year, and the whole engagement tonight just snuck up on all of us, I think.  But it was touching.  Actually the engagement snuck up on L&P too...

After 30 minutes of nothing but bad news on the evening news, 30 minutes of TBBT sure helps put a smile back. 

• Like 3

The L/P proposal was actually very much capturing the essence of who they are and so it was done exactly as would be in character.  The writers remained true to them.   I loved Howardette and Emily/Raj tonight.  Sheldon/Raj were fun for a change together as well.   It was a pretty good episode, but somehow I feel sad for Shamy.

• Like 1

Loved the episode--really funny and sweet in just the right spots.  I'm so happy for Raj--I wonder if there will be any bumps in the road as they go forward (it's kind of inevitable), but they've had a really sweet start.  What makes me really happy is that she's so patient and accepting with him and it only makes him sweeter.  No posturing, no trying to show off or be cool, just owning up to his insecurities as she just accepts him as he is and gives him reassurance.  So great!

I'm also looking forward to how she may fit in with the group--especially since she and Amy almost had a friendship.

I'm really sorry to see Serial Apeist come to an end--however, the guy said that they were going to finish it anyway, so I wonder if we could still see a premiere or something--maybe a direct-to-DVD release, so the gang could watch it together. :p

And I was really amused by Penny's gorilla feet--I don't think they ever showed her feet in any of the promo pics, so I loved it when she went flopping across the floor to go talk to the director.  :p

As for the lack of Shamy, it didn't bother me, really.  There was a lot to get through this week for Raj/Emily, Howardette, and especially for Lenny.  I know what's coming next week, and I think they kind of made room for it.