94 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I don't get your point. Because she says she's not settling somehow negates the fact that she's not settling?

You commented on a part of my post.... and in that part I was talking about the idea in this episode…

So, you're saying if I quote a part of your post, I can't use anything else in that post? Why?

And I am posting it again.... The fact that they had to include the not settling part in this episode itself was a low point .... cause I think the idea that Penny is settling for Leonard should not have arised when audience see the proposal scene in this episode….

Why? It's a legitimate concern for Leonard. After all, she did it when she was drunk, and then took it back later. In this case, she reassures him that this is not the case. What is wrong with that?

Specific Action : Proposing when your career takes a big hit.

What is wrong with this, if she is able to explain it isn't related to her job? On what basis do you reject her explanation that is doesn't have anything to do with her job?

• Like 2

I saw the proposal as very realistic and stemming from Penny finally seeing the industry for what it is rather than through rose-tinted glasses (remember she had a conversation about fame with Wil Wheaton in the bar previous to her proposal).

Her epiphany about her passion for her friends (including Leonard) came first, and now her further epiphany that the 'fame game' is really just smoke and mirrors. For the first time her vision is unclouded.

I hope they continue to debunk the myths, perhaps Penny needs some fan attention (with two movies under her belt, she's due some) and there's a ton of comedy potential here.

• Like 5

I saw the proposal as a positive step.

Also for me as a fan it is easier to accept Penny's words instead of inferring the meaning of a box of junk.

So thank you writers for the clarification (us engineering types abhor ambiguity)..

I liked this episode..still not happy with where the engagement come from, and all that jazz but it was a great scene apart from one or two lines. JK played it very well and I thought it was very funny, and I was happy when the audience were cheering for L.P. 

I also loved the Serial Apeist scene and Penny/Wheaton...and of course the director was British :p. lol  

Oh, I also liked Raj and Emily and I hope they continue cause I like her.  

• Like 1

I think the whole proposal was suppose to be a little weird because it was Penny who was doing it, first girls don't normally do the proposing and second it was Penny who was doing it, remember only one arrow in her quiver. There was never going to be the whole nine yards because Penny doesn't know how to do that, so the proposal was weird, involved some arguing and was anticlimactic. Of course the romance ninja saved the day, he had a ring, he got on one knee and made it meaningful and like it should be, leaving her like jello.

• Like 7

I think the whole proposal was suppose to be a little weird because it was Penny who was doing it, first girls don't normally do the proposing and second it was Penny who was doing it, remember only one arrow in her quiver. There was never going to be the whole nine yards because Penny doesn't know how to do that, so the proposal was weird, involved some arguing and was anticlimactic. Of course the romance ninja saved the day, he had a ring, he got on one knee and made it meaningful and like it should be, leaving her like jello.

You explained that beautifully!

That cage scene is funny, I would have loved seeing them tape it.  I don't know how they kept from laughing the whole time.

I couldn't stop laughing..! :p

I'm confused.

In this episode, Wil Wheaton is playing a doctor in Serial Apist 2.

However, at the end of Indecision Amalgamation, when Penny learns that Wil is also appearing in Serial Apist 2, he's dressed  as an orang-utan.

On February 6, 2016 at 7:26 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm confused.

In this episode, Wil Wheaton is playing a doctor in Serial Apist 2.

However, at the end of Indecision Amalgamation, when Penny learns that Wil is also appearing in Serial Apist 2, he's dressed  as an orang-utan.

Low budget film, with the Orang-utan wearing mask.  Remember, Penny got fired which means they used another actor to finish her part.  But normally, they can pay  one person less to play two parts, than it would cost them to pay two different actors.