What Season Does Sheldon Kiss?

SheldonCooperFan

I usually watch the new Big bang theory but I guess I missed this episode. Apparently he kisses amy at a restaurant. What season is this episode from? I would like to know so I can buy the season. If anyone could help me that would be great! Thanks!

He kissed Amy on a diner car on a Train. The episode was 7.15 "The Locomotive Manipulation". He also kisses her in 7.20 "The Indecision Amalgamation. The two previous kisses were started by Amy.

• Like 1

He kissed Amy on a diner car on a Train. The episode was 7.15 "The Locomotive Manipulation". He also kisses her in 7.20 "The Indecision Amalgamation. The two previous kisses were started by Amy.

No. They're eating dinner on a train and he kissed her. Season 7 episode 15.

Could I maybe ask a follow up.. When are the new episodes aired? BBT is now on multiple channels and I am not sure which days or which channels have the new ones and lately I just keep catching repeats from season 1-3. 

Edited by SheldonCooperFan

Could I maybe ask a follow up.. When are the new episodes aired? BBT is now on multiple channels and I am not sure which days or which channels have the new ones and lately I just keep catching repeats from season 1-3.

New episodes are aired on Thursday on CBS
  • Like 1