The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SheldonCooperFan

Element Base Game

Its similar to Rock, Paper, Scissors but there is a lot more items to choose from. In rock paper scissors rock smashes paper and scissors cuts paper, and paper covers rock. First person will put down an item and you have to put out an item to defeat it. Like Campire, water puts out campire, Sun drys out water and so on. The items you use cant be people. First item in the game will be "Rock". Though in this game paper only works to give paper cuts and is crushed by heavier items. You also can use tools like ax cuts tree for example. No abstract concepts like "Love beats tree". 

Edited by SheldonCooperFan

Ice breaks a rock

Blow torch melts ice 

Not sure I follow, but I find the concept of love beating a tree both hilarious and profound... :)

Haha, your comments always make me laugh. Its like Rock, paper, scissors but we make up all the tools and items in the game. 

My first thought was, Man given enough time will destroy man but I decided to say.....

Aliens (I can't believe I'm saying this) change man;s DNA to be peaceful.

Man creates blowtorch. And can break it.

People dont count. 

Chemistry makes changes to man's DNA

Again no abstract concepts. Tools, items and elements ONLY. They are suppose to be inanimate. Saying "Human invents chemistry" does not take any skill or knowledge. 

what in the world defeats a blackhole? (I think there was something after the black hole is done sucking, but i cant remember the name)

A tiny man with a flash light looking for a circuit breaker lights up the blackhole.

Stephen Hawking admits he's wrong about black holes (true story) which eliminates the need for a circuit breaker.