I always loved the show House. I think his biggest problem is that he has to be right and he has to find the right answer. He doesn't like to be wrong and has a hard time admitting that he is wrong. Also he cares more about the puzzle than the patient. This might be a paraphrased quote from the show but he is not going to hold your hand while you die, he is going to ignore you while he saves your life.

I always loved the show House. I think his biggest problem is that he has to be right and he has to find the right answer. He doesn't like to be wrong and has a hard time admitting that he is wrong. Also he cares more about the puzzle than the patient. This might be a paraphrased quote from the show but he is not going to hold your hand while you die, he is going to ignore you while he saves your life.

Well actually that is what makes him a great doctor. He does not see them as people and is able to think without being clouded by emotions. Also he is almost NEVER wrong but that also leads him to be a little arrogant. I think hes a perfectionist and he makes a point of always being right bacuase he wants to be perfect and takes pride in that. However his crew has disobeyed when they thought he was wrong before and were sometimes right. Also him holding your hand is not going to save you a proper diagnoses will and he understand this and this is what makes him a brilliant doctor. Emotions often cloud your judgement. He is very cold towards people for the most part and so this was never an issue for him. Hes a cranky old bat but he gets the job done 99 percent of the time. 

I liked house from the beginning on, have all the dvds at home. The show is just amazing and I am a fan of all the different accents.