The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

8 Simple Rules

Yeah it was 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter. But After John Ritter passed away. They changed the name of the show to suit the revamped premise. 

I like this show. But I have to admit, that I mainly watched 8 Simple Rules because of Kaley. :icon_redface:

Kaley8simplerulescollage.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, luminous said:

I like this show. But I have to admit, that I mainly watched 8 Simple Rules because of Kaley. :icon_redface:

Kaley8simplerulescollage.jpg

Thanks for taking me back to when I was 18 :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

[...] 8 Simple Rules.  Being a big Kaley fan, I am shamed to say I still have not seen a second of the show.

If you have the opportunity, you should absolutely sneak a peek at this (IMO) great show.  :icon_biggrin:

Kaley is such a blast in it. :icon_biggrin:

8SR-bridget0304-01.gif.d5fd22c390daa70cfce0c6d3a80408e6.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, luminous said:

If you have the opportunity, you should absolutely sneak a peek at this (IMO) great show.  :icon_biggrin:

Kaley is such a blast in it. :icon_biggrin:

8SR-bridget0304-01.gif.d5fd22c390daa70cfce0c6d3a80408e6.gif

Yes, Kaley is a blast in 8 Simple Rules. I really liked this show. :girl_smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

I totally agree. The weird part was that Kaley played the older sister, but in reality she was the younger of the two actresses. That's probably not a rarity though.  :scratchhead:

I really want Lionsgate to release the third (and final) season on DVD. It may never happen though, since season two hit stores in 2009.

10 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

I remember I used to enjoy watching it but I don't recall much of anything other than who was in it. I was a fan oh John Ritter.

On 1/7/2017 at 1:43 PM, luminous said:

I started watching TBBT because of Kaley. (I recognized her from 8 simple rules and I was still watching reruns)

I started watching 8 simple rules because of John Ritter (used to watch threes Company)

Of course Threes Company had Suzanne Somers who had also played the mystery blond in the pink car in American Graffiti.

Somers played the role of the mysterious blonde girl in the car who mouths "I love you" at a traffic stop. Dreyfuss' character Curt thought of her as a "goddess."

I saw American Graffiti in a movie theater when I was a young impressionable 12 years old (...a long time ago in a city far far away).

Edited by djsurrey

I like watching John Ritter on 8 Simple Rules (which was a fine show)  and it was ABC best sitcom at the time it was on the air but he will always be Jack Tripper to me. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan