Attn: Another Newbie

Sieraa

Hello all of you reading this. Not sure if I'll fit in here, as I specifically typed in "big bang theory community discussion forums" into google, just so that I can finally meet/chat with some fellow fans who are as equally obsessed with the show/cast as myself.

To tell you little bit aboot myself.  ;)  My name isn't actually Sierra, I just like it, and use Sieraa as my username most places online. I am in my late-twenties, raising my five year old son as a single-mom. Just in case you haven't already figured, yes, I am Canadian. :p

Ok so, I actually got hooked on the show, all thanks to my mother... She watches the re-runs religiously on the CW50 (every night at 7), and every time she was watching, I'd sit with her and literally hate on it, before even giving it a chance. Funny; how that worked out eh? :icon_redface: now, I have MAD love, and respect.

If anyone can give me any helpful tips, I'd really appreciate it, as I'm sure I'll have questions, while I navigate around the site.

Thanks,

See you's around! :bye:

• Like 1

Hello everyone, this is my first attempt to join a forum. I love TBBT and Jim Parsons. Until now, I only share my passion for the show on Tumblr (I'm womenneverreallyfaint). Nice to meet you all and it's a pleasure to be here. :bye:

• Like 1

Hello everyone :3

I'm new in this forum too!

It's always good to have someone to talk with about the shows you like :)

I will probably mess up a little bit with the sentences since english is not my main language (I am from Italy) but I'll try my best 

Nice to meet you all  :bye:

• Like 1

Hello all of you reading this. Not sure if I'll fit in here, as I specifically typed in "big bang theory community discussion forums" into google, just so that I can finally meet/chat with some fellow fans who are as equally obsessed with the show/cast as myself.

To tell you little bit aboot myself.  ;)  My name isn't actually Sierra, I just like it, and use Sieraa as my username most places online. I am in my late-twenties, raising my five year old son as a single-mom. Just in case you haven't already figured, yes, I am Canadian. :p

Ok so, I actually got hooked on the show, all thanks to my mother... She watches the re-runs religiously on the CW50 (every night at 7), and every time she was watching, I'd sit with her and literally hate on it, before even giving it a chance. Funny; how that worked out eh? :icon_redface: now, I have MAD love, and respect.

If anyone can give me any helpful tips, I'd really appreciate it, as I'm sure I'll have questions, while I navigate around the site.

Thanks,

See you's around! :bye:

Hi Newbie. I still new myself. 

Edited by SheldonCooperFan