The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chaliceinnana

Make-Up Inefficacy Season Finale Spoilers

I have a new WIP up at Fanfiction.com. I am going to work through my feelings about the season finale taping report. It's called the Make-up Inefficacy.

I've just posted chapter 2.

The current story is going to be told from Sheldon's point of view, while the story of Amy's summer is going to be told in a series of flashbacks.

And I just watched Frozen for the first time last night. So now Amy's theme song for the story is "Let it Go".

• Like 5

Can't wait to read it!  It sounds great, and I think it will help me work through my feelings about the season finale, also.  Thank you for posting.

Would you please post a link to it?  I tried looking it up and can't find it.

Loving the story so far Chalice. Finding it very therapeutic too! :)

wow, that's very exciting!!

can't wait to read more! good work!

I liked that Emily was in the story, almost like a constant part of the group now :)

Amy should tantalize him

Chapter 4 is up.

In this chapter, Sheldon realizes he left the wrong people in charge.

Sheldon actually admits he was WRONG???  Mark this one in the fan fic calendars folks, lol!

Anita, to be fair, he only feels he was wrong to leave Leonard and Penny to provide Amy with emotional and social support in his absence.  

He in no way regrets leaving Amy behind while he figured things out. He won't change his mind on that. He regrets the circumstances he finds himself in at this point and wants Amy back even though he was fully aware of what pain he's caused her.

He's a piece of work, but in this story he does really love Amy. It's just she's become this new mysterious Amy over the summer...

Bernadette is about to slug him. I don't know if I can restrain her.

• Like 2

OMG let her do it, please, oh, please let her *lol*  I'm actually hoping she does in the actual show when he gets back, cause if anyone's going to, its going to be her :)

• Like 1

Anita, to be fair, he only feels he was wrong to leave Leonard and Penny to provide Amy with emotional and social support in his absence.  

He in no way regrets leaving Amy behind while he figured things out. He won't change his mind on that. He regrets the circumstances he finds himself in at this point and wants Amy back even though he was fully aware of what pain he's caused her.

He's a piece of work, but in this story he does really love Amy. It's just she's become this new mysterious Amy over the summer...

That's why I put 'lol' after what I said.  :-)

I have to do the actual review but I love what he told Lenny they should've done!

I love this fic, I left you a review too but seriously I love your writing. I actually laugh out loud during your stories, not the internet kind of "haha" as in I sort of smiled..I really chuckle out loud. Bravo! I can't wait for the next update, and after that update I won't be able to wait until the NEXT update. ;)

Chapter 8 is up.

It isn't date night, it is a little slice of Amy's summer dealing with her breaking it off with Sheldon, hanging out with Stuart and buying her historically significant money pit.

Please review.

Chapter 9 should be up today also. That will be date night. And everyone seems to want to tag a long.

• Like 4

Im loving this story!  Keep up the good work :)

Chapter 10 is up.

Date night is turning into a freak show. They haven't even been seated yet.

• Like 1

The set up is fantastic--and you have some really funny lines in there. I can't wait to see how it shakes down at dinner now!