Spoiler Free For The First Two Episodes Of Season 8 Challenge!

MJistheBOMB

We are going to need our own thread at the beginning of the season so we have somewhere to go! Idk that I can do this without moral support on the forums haha.

yes I will need moral support as well!! When the time comes around when the taping report will come out, we can set up maybe a few spoiler free chats, past episode discussions dates, a thread to support each other LOL I think the hardest part about going spoiler free for me ( I did for the Nov sweeps in Season 7) was losing all the conversations and analyzing on the spoiler threads, so if there is a group of us doing it together it will help out! I know there are a couple ppl from the spoiler free threat that is nervous of viewing this challenge thread because it says season 8 in the title and they don't want to read spoilers but i am sure when the season is over they will join us!

• Like 5

Well, I figure we can just use this one and ask Tripper Or Tensor to move it to the Season 8 section when the time comes :). When I come to the forum, I'll only come here for my own safety. ;) Haha.

• Like 2

Well, I figure we can just use this one and ask Tripper Or Tensor to move it to the Season 8 section when the time comes :). When I come to the forum, I'll only come here for my own safety. ;) Haha.

I don't see a problem with moving it.  We just have to wait until the season 8 forum is up.  Which, if I remember correctly was late July or early August last year.

• Like 1

How difficult is it to get a ticket to see the taping of TBBT?

This is an odd thread to ask LOL but generally its not too bad. I have been to two tapings this year. Here is a blog about how to get tickets: http://www.thebigbangbuzz.com/2012/03/how-to-score-taping-tickets-to-big-bang.html 

The taping dates for next season have not been announced yet

No worries! You didnt "break" any protocol or procedure. I just thought it was funny you picked a thread listed as going spoiler free about going to a taping (since its sort of an opposite). Just thought it was funny, not a bad thing :giverose:

I hope you get to go to a taping, its an amazing experience!! 

• Like 1

I was afraid to go in this thread because it said season 8 on it and I was way too paranoid it had some spoilers. I'm in for this obviously. I don't plan on going to the earlier season tapings anyway. I agree with delsino that the hardest part of staying spoiler free is losing that interaction with fellow fans so if we get enough people to do this, it should be fun. A couple things I think are necessary to address.

1) When we say we are going spoiler free, does that mean just no taping report and no spoiler thread? Are we allowed to look at promo pictures, press releases, and other officially released material?

2) A problem with staying spoiler free for the first 2 episodes is when the 3rd episode taping report comes out, you will venture into the spoiler thread and may inevitable come across spoilers for the first 2 episodes. I'm not sure but I think they will have taped 4 or so episodes before the first one airs.

Anyways just a couple of things to think about. I'm kind of a spoiler free expert, so if anyone needs help send me a message and I will help you through it. :)

• Like 1

Ugh there are going to be 3-4 taping reports before the first one airs???? (potentially)

GUYS IDK if I can handle that... haha.

you can do it! Just think after you watch the second new episode you will have 2 taping reports to read in one night! It will be like Christmas!

• Like 4