The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

Spoiler Free For The First Two Episodes Of Season 8 Challenge!

Tensor or Tripper can this thread also be moved  to Season 8 

tumblr_mwack9fIsz1rrafppo3_250.gif

ETA: THANK YOU!

Edited by delsino

Spoilers really are addicting, I don't usually read BBT spoilers, but I did read the taping reports and such for the last few episodes of season seven, I am hoping to use the summer as a kind of spoiler rehab now so I can go back to watching the show as I did before in the fall - I want to watch the last three seasons spoiler free :)

• Like 1

I received your message Raamaa and I'm coming here to say I don't know :)

My life will experience big changes (I will move in another city, I will go to University) and I can't project myself as far for the moment.
Let's say that I will be spoiler free OK. 
But I can't promise anything ;)
  • Like 1

Dana, yes, Promos are okay to watch if you want to. The best thing we can do is just stay away from the taping report thread and any other thread where spoilers can be dropped until after the 2nd episode airs.

I'm only going to be in this thread. Haha.

• Like 1

Okay got it Monique. I recommend avoiding the Canadian promos because they tend to give a little bit more away but I'm not against viewing them. :)

• Like 2

Dana, yes, Promos are okay to watch if you want to. The best thing we can do is just stay away from the taping report thread and any other thread where spoilers can be dropped until after the 2nd episode airs.

I'm only going to be in this thread. Haha.

I'll PM you with all the details. :p

• Like 2

now that I have been spoiled..... its gonna be really hard for me to go spoiler free ..... although I would prefer it that way...... when the V'day episode aired with the Kiss..... it was so beautiful and unexpected.... because I wasn't in the spoiler threads yet.... lol..... the rest of the season was good but didn't have the same impact cause I was too impatient to wait... and i already knew what would happen... with that being said.... I doubt i'll be able to be spoler free...... 

Edited by Sheldonswife

Hello everyone ... and thanks Monique I think I will accept the challenge. In fact I am thinking that I will stay spoiler free.. hahaha lol I am not so often here... unfortunatelly, so it will not be a problem for me. And I like to feel like a child when she can open Christmas presents in the morning... I know that I will feel like that when I will watch new episodes. Btw like your picture... :-)  

• Like 1

good news for us who are doing the challenge!! The first two episodes are on the same night!! We won't have to wait past the first night for the challenge :-D

• Like 3

good news for us who are doing the challenge!! The first two episodes are on the same night!! We won't have to wait past the first night for the challenge :-D

Yeah, but it could be up to six weeks between tapings and broadcast, possibly longer with spoilers. Muwahahahahahah.

• Like 2

I promise, I won't post anything about spoilers, unless it's to move a spoiler out. :)

HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

The Titanic sinks.

Soylent Green is people.

Taylor was on Earth the whole time.

:biggrin:

• Like 2

Haha! Will you even make it till I watch the premiere 3 hours later, before you read the other taping reports? :)

So the taping is on Tuesday next week and I was wondering who is still in the challenge!!

This is going to be a rough time for us spoiler addicts so I am hoping we can band back together to get through this challenge!! ;-D

• Like 1

The plus side of production being delayed is that it will be a shorter time to go until the premier without being spoiled - If I can make it to the first episode without being spoiled, then I think I can go the whole season, but it will be hard to not let my curiosity get the better of me and peak at the taping reports.

Edited by luke
  • Like 2

I'm still in the challenge !! Seriously, I don't know how but I am :)

• Like 1

I'm still in the challenge !! Seriously, I don't know how but I am :)

Good to see you around again, that's the biggest downside of being spoiler free, less hanging out with my favorite girls (and guys).

I hope you stay spoiler free for at least 2 episodes!!