The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

Spoiler Free For The First Two Episodes Of Season 8 Challenge!

This will be me in a little more than 53 days.

the-big-bang-theory-o.gif

This will be me ....

tumblr_muqbozDloj1sl8k25o1_400.gif

Good to see you around again, that's the biggest downside of being spoiler free, less hanging out with my favorite girls (and guys).

I hope you stay spoiler free for at least 2 episodes!!

Thank you ! Yeah I hope so...But I'm not really worried because I am daily in touch with my Shamymates, they help me to survive this crazy challenge :p 

I don't stay on the forum like before, because I'm afraid to be spoiled :fie:  

Thank you ! Yeah I hope so...But I'm not really worried because I am daily in touch with my Shamymates, they help me to survive this crazy challenge :p

I don't stay on the forum like before, because I'm afraid to be spoiled :fie:  

Yes I think i may just duck out the forum after the first taping report comes out. I have seen too many times spoilers on non spoiler pages. Even this season already there was one on the Kaley thread and one on the cast and crew thread  :icon_evil: Maybe I just stick to the games area  :ninja: LOL 

Then once the premier night I will be going crazy full on spoilers  :crazy:

• Like 1

I commend those who are doing this, but I will not be doing this! I need something to look forward to weekly, and taping reports will do that for me lol. 

I failed you all. My curiosity got the better of me. I suck!

Well then I guess you don't get to go to the premier of the next Star Trek movie!  Or maybe that punishment is too harsh...

• Like 5

How are you unspoiled people doing?

Anybody tempted yet?

I went unspoiled for 7 seasons! Then I caved and read the taping reports for the first two episodes in a fit of boredom/impatience. I blame Jim's adorable instagram posts that tempted me!

• Like 2

Hi, I miss you guys too. Sorry for not being around much. I find that a break from the forum is something I just do without thinking after each season ends. I guess it's a good thing considering I'm not allowed to know spoilers this time around. ;)

No tapings yet. I guess I'll try to be on the lookout for tickets now so I can go a.s.a.p. :)

How's everyone doing? Anxious for season 8 I assume? I know I am. LOL.

BTW, I almost just clicked into a thread with spoilers just by accident. That was a close call. LOL!

If it was the discussion thread, you would've been safe. The last several pages have been an argument about Sheldon's behavior in the agreement dissection and who was at fault for breaking up Leonard & priya....sheldon or priya herself. Vasu was involved and you probably know what a shit stirrer he can be....

• Like 1

How are you unspoiled people doing?

Anybody tempted yet?

I failed. I should stop trying... Being unspoiled is obviously something I can't do
  • Like 4

I failed. I should stop trying... Being unspoiled is obviously something I can't do

I failed too  :icon_cry:

• Like 3

I failed too  :icon_cry:

I failed you all. My curiosity got the better of me. I suck!

I went unspoiled for 7 seasons! Then I caved and read the taping reports for the first two episodes in a fit of boredom/impatience. I blame Jim's adorable instagram posts that tempted me!

30332674.jpg

• Like 6

30332674.jpg

I'm sorry Dana, like I said : 

I caved beacuse there was a little voice in my head saying to me "Rama, go read the taping report, go go go" .And I was like "Shhhh leave me alone" and that voice was like "You know that's what you want"...and I caved. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry Dana, like I said : 

I caved beacuse there was a little voice in my head saying to me "Rama, go read the taping report, go go go" .And I was like "Shhhh leave me alone" and that voice was like "You know that's what you want"...and I caved. 

Sounds like George and Katee at work again.  Those two have their own, at present unknown, agenda.  On the upside I'm sure you and your taping report will be as happy as Howardette! :)

• Like 1