The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.24 'the Status Quo Combustion' (May 15)

Your Episode Rating  

125 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

'The Status Quo Combustion' - Season 7, Episode 24 

Airs Thursday, May 15 at 8/7c on CBS.

Sheldon is forced to confront an uncertain future and considers a major move. Meanwhile, Raj and Emily take it to the next level, and Mrs. Wolowitz's injury is a major headache for Howard and Bernadette.

Christine Baranski returns as Beverly Hofstadter in this episode.

• Like 1

WITH HIS ENTIRE WORLD CHANGING AROUND HIM, SHELDON CONSIDERS A MAJOR MOVE, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON FINALE OF “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY MAY 15

“The Status Quo Combustion” – Sheldon is forced to confront an uncertain future and considers a major move. Meanwhile, Raj and Emily take it to the next level, and Mrs. Wolowitz’s injury is a major headache for Howard and Bernadette, on the seventh season finale of THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday May 15 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET:  Big Changes! Sheldon faces uncertain future, Raj & Emily take it 2 the next level #BigBangTheory #SeasonFinale 5/15 8pm http://bit.ly/1fU0UE3 

CAST:
Johnny Galecki   (Leonard)

Jim Parsons   (Sheldon)

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting   (Penny)

Simon Helberg   (Wolowitz)

Kunal Nayyar   (Koothrappali)

Mayim Bialik   (Amy)

Melissa Rauch   (Bernadette)

RECURRING CAST:

Christine Baranski   (Beverly Hofstadter)

Carol Ann Susi   (Mrs. Wolowitz)

Kevin Sussman   (Stuart)

GUEST CAST:

Monica Garcia    (Maria)

STORY BY:  Eric Kaplan, Jim Reynolds and Jeremy Howe

TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro, Steve Holland and Tara Hernandez

DIRECTED BY:  Mark Cendrowski

GENRE: COMEDY

RATING:  To Be Announced

Photos now available at: www.cbspressexpress.com

Official CBS Website: http://www.cbs.com/big_bang_theory/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheBigBangTheory  

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/BigBang_CBS  

CBS Twitter:  
http://twitter.com/CBSTweet  

Cast on Twitter:
Kaley Cuoco @KaleyCuoco
Simon Helberg@SimonHelberg
Kunal Nayyar @KunalNayyar
Mayim Bialik @MissMayim
Melissa Rauch @MelissaRauch

Press Contact:  
Lori DelliColli            818-655-1589             
Ladellicolli@cbs.com
Photo Contacts:  
Jeff Staab                212-975-4107             
jstaab@cbs.com  
Kathleen Tanji          818-655-1543             
Kathleen.Tanji@cbs.com 

• Like 2

WORST. EPISODE. EVER.

(Yup, I'm back from Vegas. :biggrin:)

*sigh* Last of the season.

Makes me nostalgic already.

• Like 4

so can we post spoilers in this thread or no? im a new member so i dont know this stuff. Some threads on this site say no spoilers so i figured i'd ask first. (i made my account last year but i haven't really been active seen this year)

We can only post spoilers in the spoiler thread but not here.

Back to toppic: Can`t wait for the episode. Its sad that the hiatus starts so soon.

We can only post spoilers in the spoiler thread but not here.

Back to toppic: Can`t wait for the episode. Its sad that the hiatus starts so soon.

thanks for letting me know. it didnt say anything either way about whether it was allowed so i didn't know. so i can only post on threads that say spoiler on them? btw i cant wait either!!

Yes, spoilers only in threads with spoilers in their title, or the spoiler flag next to the title.
  • Like 2

So would this be a good place to discuss what our pro-Amy/Shamy hashtag should be that we want to trend? Or should I make a separate thread for it?

Edited by MichyGeary
  • Like 1

So would this be a good place to discuss what our pro-Amy/Shamy hashtag should be that we want to trend? Or should I make a separate thread for it?

I suggest we go over that in the Shamy thread when it's time.

• Like 1

I don't see how it can classified as the "worst episode ever" before it has been shown.  IMO that kind of judgment is premature.

I don't see how it can classified as the "worst episode ever" before it has been shown.  IMO that kind of judgment is premature.

It's actually a running joke.  I found this out the last time someone said this.  :-)

• Like 2

Go to bookshelf. Pull dictionary down from bookshelf. Open dictionary. Find "running joke." Read. That is all. :)

• Like 2

Not the best quality but here is the first promo (shown after the 7.23 penultimate episode).  Thanks Moyra!

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

That's great! We didn't get a promo this time. Thank you star and Moyra.

I really hope Sheldon caves for a change and finally decides to move in with Amy and let Lenny have the apartment that would make for the best season finale either that or Leonard moves out finds a new place with Penny and Sheldon lives alone for first time in years and has to learn how to take care of himself and then he gets super lonely and invites Amy to come move in with him after he realizes that just like Raj he hates being truly alone.  I mean Raj lives by himself for years, but Sheldon hasn't always had roommates so it be interesting to see Sheldon trying to live by himself, but yeah I'd much rather him live with Amy. <3  Looking forward to next week.  I hope they don't do anything to totally break up any of the couples especially Raj/Emily I'm really starting to like them.

• Like 1

I really hope Sheldon caves for a change and finally decides to move in with Amy and let Lenny have the apartment that would make for the best season finale either that or Leonard moves out finds a new place with Penny and Sheldon lives alone for first time in years and has to learn how to take care of himself and then he gets super lonely and invites Amy to come move in with him after he realizes that just like Raj he hates being truly alone.  I mean Raj lives by himself for years, but Sheldon hasn't always had roommates so it be interesting to see Sheldon trying to live by himself, but yeah I'd much rather him live with Amy. <3  Looking forward to next week.  I hope they don't do anything to totally break up any of the couples especially Raj/Emily I'm really starting to like them.

If Sheldon and Leonard split up into different apartments I hope it doesn't change the nature of the show to much, because they are one of the funniest comedy duos on TV in a long, long time - the best solution would probably be for Sheldon to take Penny's apartment - after he has it cleaned, fumigated and sterilized of course - and then he can be like Kramer in Seinfeld and come over at all hours, but after knocking three times, rather than just sliding in like Kramer did.

Edited by luke

SHELDON NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL .....

A 2x4 UP SIDE THE HEAD !!!!!

Edited by fixitmr
  • Like 2