The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I agree with Dana, "I'm Batman". And his line "I'd like a frozen yogurt". And the howards magic tricks episode. The Ball Pool...

• Like 1

Funniest/fave moment:  Sheldon singing L'Chaim   I lol at the "FA"

:wub:

Then the forceful singing and the pounding of the keyboard....  HOOOOooooooooooooooo........    *thud*

Edited by Such a Hag
  • Like 1

Sheldon and Kripke playing basketball for the office. :sarcastic:

Sheldon "completing" the experiment that Amy set up for him for closure.   The dominos. :swoon:

• Like 1

The Desperation Emanation has a couple scenes that always crack me up. Sheldon's calm closing of the laptop ending the Skype session with Amy followed by the panicked "Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard!..." bolting down the stairs, and the final "It's time for me to make love to your daughter's vagina".

• Like 2

All you need to do is look at my signature. ;)

"Never play bongos walking down the stairs"

You know you just sang that in your head. :)

• Like 2

There are so many good ones, it's hard to choose just one.  Certainly all the ones named here; plus, other drunk Sheldon moments like when he got drunk on Long Island Ice Tea and tried to beat up Will Wheaton, every time he's ever fainted (I've never seen an actor do that as extremely well as Jim Parsons does; how he lets his whole body go limp like that is just mind boggling and so impressive), and the scene where he blackmailed Priya and Leonard, the chacha dancing scene with Amy; oh my God, I can't pick just one!  There are just too many!

How can one choose?!

I'll go with the drunk sheldon speech, that was great :laugh:

I agree.  It's impossible to choose just one!  There are just too many, too, too many!

"Never play bongos walking down the stairs"

You know you just sang that in your head. :)

That's another one of my favorite Sheldon moments, too.  Actually, that whole episode is a Sheldon favorite episode, but especially the stuff with the bongos!  Just fantastic and so funny!

How can one choose?!

I'll go with the drunk sheldon speech, that was great :laugh:

Drunk Sheldon is always great!

There are so many good ones, it's hard to choose just one.  Certainly all the ones named here; plus, other drunk Sheldon moments like when he got drunk on Long Island Ice Tea and tried to beat up Will Wheaton, every time he's ever fainted (I've never seen an actor do that as extremely well as Jim Parsons does; how he lets his whole body go limp like that is just mind boggling and so impressive), and the scene where he blackmailed Priya and Leonard, the chacha dancing scene with Amy; oh my God, I can't pick just one!  There are just too many!

I agree.  It's impossible to choose just one!  There are just too many, too, too many!

That's another one of my favorite Sheldon moments, too.  Actually, that whole episode is a Sheldon favorite episode, but especially the stuff with the bongos!  Just fantastic and so funny!

Drunk Sheldon is always great!

LOL you mean the one where he calls Penny Kitten? That was funny. 

• Like 1

Sheldon's 'comforting' face at the hospital with Penny in Adhesive Duck's my favourite moment.

• Like 2

LOL you mean the one where he calls Penny Kitten? That was funny. 

Yes, definitely!

I thought of a few more of my favs:  "The Good Guy Fluctuation" episode where he tries to prank Howard with the buzzer and ends up getting pranked himself, especially the part where he slaps his hand to his head and says "How could I be so stupid?" and ends up buzzing himself; also, when he tested the device on himself earlier in the episode and fell on and rolled off the couch.  I don't know if he really had one of those buzzers on or it was all just pure acting, but it made for great physical comedy!

One of my other favorites is in "The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition" when he crashes Amy and Stuart's date.  Everything in that scene from him pushing his way past the people in the row to sit down to when he leaves and tells Stuart to get himself some sour patch kids is hilarious to me, but especially the line where he says "The thought of you sitting in a darkened theater with a character like  Stuart is repellant."  The words, the delivery, the facial expression was simply priceless to me, as was the rest of that scene; an overall, great episode anyway.

Sheldon's 'comforting' face at the hospital with Penny in Adhesive Duck's my favourite moment.

Yes, that was a priceless Sheldon moment, too!  There are just so many great ones!

The Desperation Emanation has a couple scenes that always crack me up. Sheldon's calm closing of the laptop ending the Skype session with Amy followed by the panicked "Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard!..." bolting down the stairs, and the final "It's time for me to make love to your daughter's vagina".

Yes, that ending to that episode is incredibly goofy and funny.  Just their whole manner of speaking then and the outrageous things they say, so fabulously funny!

The whole bird phobia episode is hysterical to me.

That is a pretty funny episode.  It never use to be one of my favorites, but the more I watch it in reruns, the more I have come to enjoy it.

• Like 1

I thought of two more fav funniest Sheldon moments.  The first is from the episode "The Isolation Permutation" in which Sheldon and Amy negotiate how much physical contact they are going to engage in to sooth her.  I love this whole episode but especially that scene as Jim's expressions and delivery are just wonderful, not to mention the awkwardness of them setting up how they will cuddle.

The next is from the season finale of season 4  "The Roommate Transmogrification" in the scene where Sheldon gives himself a massage per Amy's instruction.  It may not be the funniest Sheldon moment, but it always tickles me, especially when he says, "Oh, Amy, I've never been touched like this before!"  His expression and her expression on the computer screen are just hilarious, not to mention the line that follows when he says, "My hands are magic" to which she replies, "Your hands are blunt tools guided by my knowledge of the nervous system; I just as easily could have paralyzed you."  Priceless!
  • Like 1