Did Anyone Notice The Spoiler On Imdb For The Season 8 Finale And Season 9 Beginning?(Possible Spoilers)

Cavington

I was on there and there was a plot synopsis for Season 9 episode 1.  Did anyone actually read it because someone took it down a day later or so.  It basically said for season 9 episode 1 is that Howard has to deal with the death of his mother and Stewart declares he is leaving Pasadena forever.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. The writers have repeatedly said they don't write much past the current episode. As the one coming up is 7.24, I seriously doubt that they would have 8.24, much less 9.01. IMDB has a lot of fans that put up plot summaries that are completely bogus which are then pulled down soon afterward. Spoiler TV, Zaptoit, and several others are much more reliable.

• Like 2

I was on there and there was a plot synopsis for Season 9 episode 1.  Did anyone actually read it because someone took it down a day later or so.  It basically said for season 9 episode 1 is that Howard has to deal with the death of his mother and Stewart declares he is leaving Pasadena forever.

I'll believe this when and if I see it. Until then, I consider it a lie

Edited by thephantom