The Emancipation Denouement, A Shamy Fan Fic

Right, here goes.

This will be my first attempt at fluff.  M-rated fluff admittedly, but fluff none the less.  (It might get rude from Chapter 2 actually.)

Written from Amy's point of view, and following on from the Season 7 finale, I am going to explore Sheldon's reboot and software update.  The trick will be writing a fluffy Sheldon.03 that's still recognisable as Sheldon.....oh well, here goes nothing!

Chapter 1 : The Esoteric Instinct Occurrence:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10353205/1/The-Emancipation-Denouement

It goes without saying (but I'm saying it anyway), all feedback is welcome, let me know what's right, let me know what's wrong! :)

• Like 4

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm hereby coining the word 'ejacucational'!

Ha ha! I didn't know how to do the £ sign on my keyboard (copied and pasted yours). I agree, AThingofBeauty has a gift for sex scenes.

Well, there's good news and bad news. Bad news: it won't be ready tonight after all. Good news: I typed it up at lunchtime, and I typed, and I typed....and then I typed some more! It's another be

Posted Images

I read it and liked it but I kept thinking I'd read it before.  Have you ever written like this before?

I posted the section on Amy's childhood in the Shamy Spoilers thread rather than rewrite what I thought when her upbringing was being discussed, so yes, you've read it before. :)

Thanks for reading. X

• Like 1

Right, here goes.

This will be my first attempt at fluff.  M-rated fluff admittedly, but fluff none the less.  (It might get rude from Chapter 2 actually.)

Written from Amy's point of view, and following on from the Season 7 finale, I am going to explore Sheldon's reboot and software update.  The trick will be writing a fluffy Sheldon.03 that's still recognisable as Sheldon.....oh well, here goes nothing!

Chapter 1 : The Esoteric Instinct Occurrence:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10353205/1/The-Emancipation-Denouement

It goes without saying (but I'm saying it anyway), all feedback is welcome, let me know what's right, let me know what's wrong! :)

Love, love, love it so far!!!  I am about to post a review on the first chapter on the fanfic site, so I will just say here EXCELLENT!

Edited by Deborah A. Ranquist
  • Like 1

Love, love, love it so far!!!  I am about to post a review on the first chapter on the fanfic site, so I will just say here EXCELLENT!

Deborah, your reviews are brilliant. I love that you are just as happy to say what you think is wrong as much as encourage and praise. You are a fan fiction writer's dream reviewer, more power to your keyboard madam!

PS. Using the intelligence and flair with which you write your reviews as a barometer, I'm going to guess that you write yourself (if not, you should). Amiright?

Read and Reviewed, sent a PM.

Read and replied, ditto!

Thanks for the review, always appreciated. You're a star!

(You too Wowbagger and ShamyShipper, thank you both very muchly indeed!)

Edited by AThingOfBeauty

Second chapter's up:

Chapter 2 : The Prurient Interest Singularity.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10353205/2/The-Emancipation-Denouement

Content Warning: It's dipping it's toe into M territory from here onwards, just a heads up. :)

It's Half Term in the UK so there'll be a week's hiatus as I'll be too busy feeding people, chauffeuring and acting as a referee in petty squabbles to write anything.... such fun! ;)

Second chapter's up:

Chapter 2 : The Prurient Interest Singularity.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10353205/2/The-Emancipation-Denouement

Content Warning: It's dipping it's toe into M territory from here onwards, just a heads up. :)

It's Half Term in the UK so there'll be a week's hiatus as I'll be too busy feeding people, chauffeuring and acting as a referee in petty squabbles to write anything.... such fun! ;)

Bring it on!

I hope you get a chance to read some fan fiction during your break.

• Like 1

Bring it on!

Oh I intend to! There'll be diping that involves more than toes before I'm done I assure you! Perhaps my next challenge will be to write something rated other than M.......Bazinga (nah, it ain't gonna happen)!

I hope you get a chance to read some fan fiction during your break.

Well, to quote the Mikado's Ko-Ko, 'I've got a little list'. Thing is, I tend to read and go online while I'm waiting for my kids when they do their after school clubs, and they stop half term too. Also, I try to stay away from reading fan fiction if I'm writing it because I tend to soak ideas up like a sponge, totally unconsciously but I'm clearly easily influenced, and my aim is to be as original as I can.

I've got Bella's 'Anaheim' and ShamyShipper's 'Chaos Theory' on my list, are you following these? If yes, would you say they are very, very different from mine in which case I'll chance it. (You are becoming our resident fan fiction expert Anita!)

I'm going to continue with Tensor's 'Chew Toy' and TX's 'Moving Pictures' and 'Affection' (as well as the recommended 'Elegant Universe' which I favourited after the first chapter, it's the best fan fiction I've never read ;) ).

• Like 2

Oh I intend to! There'll be diping that involves more than toes before I'm done I assure you! Perhaps my next challenge will be to write something rated other than M.......Bazinga (nah, it ain't gonna happen)!

Well, to quote the Mikado's Ko-Ko, 'I've got a little list'. Thing is, I tend to read and go online while I'm waiting for my kids when they do their after school clubs, and they stop half term too. Also, I try to stay away from reading fan fiction if I'm writing it because I tend to soak ideas up like a sponge, totally unconsciously but I'm clearly easily influenced, and my aim is to be as original as I can.

I've got Bella's 'Anaheim' and ShamyShipper's 'Chaos Theory' on my list, are you following these? If yes, would you say they are very, very different from mine in which case I'll chance it. (You are becoming our resident fan fiction expert Anita!)

I'm going to continue with Tensor's 'Chew Toy' and TX's 'Moving Pictures' and 'Affection' (as well as the recommended 'Elegant Universe' which I favourited after the first chapter, it's the best fan fiction I've never read ;) ).

I've read both 'Anaheim' and 'Chaos Theory' and am following them too.

As for the fan fiction expert - reading is my absolute favorite thing to do so I'm constantly reading fan fiction.  I have a huge list that Rachaelshamyfan thinks I should put on one of the fan fiction threads and I'm hoping to do that soon.  But I have to stop reading it in order to do it, lol.  I also have 'Chew Toy' and 'Moving Pictures' on my to-read list.  I've tried reading Shenny fan fic but I'm one of those that like when the characters kind of stay IC.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4 ...... hoooo!  THAT was a twist.

Twist...  Good way to put it, lol.

I love how you expand on the episodes.  Then what followed this was just....  :drag:

The last comment was perfect Sheldon.

• Like 1

Thank you! Thank you! And thank you!

Whoops, forgot to post link, doh!;

Chapter 4 : The Left-field Ludus Ludicroscity

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10353205/4/The-Emancipation-Denouement

Warning: M content.

....and thank you all for reviewing, it's a real booster and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. :)

Wow, good chapter, and hot! I like how Amy is replaying in her head all the major milestones in their relationship. The ending seems like the next logical step they would take after D&D. I also wanted to say I am impressed with your vocabulary. I learned a new word: "concupiscent". Not sure when I'll get to use it in a sentence, though! :p

• Like 1

Wow, good chapter, and hot! I like how Amy is replaying in her head all the major milestones in their relationship. The ending seems like the next logical step they would take after D&D. I also wanted to say I am impressed with your vocabulary. I learned a new word: "concupiscent". Not sure when I'll get to use it in a sentence, though! :p

Use it next time you're feeling concupiscent Frankie (maybe when you're next over in Jim's thread). ;)

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it.

• Like 1