Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 7 "mockingbird"

lendacus

Game of Thrones season 4 episode 7, titled "Mockingbird," will be airing this Sunday, May 18. The episode will center around Tyrion daring for combat and on the coming dangers that loom on the others, as shown in last Sunday's "The Laws of Gods and Men."

Last week's episode 6 left viewers with several mysteries unsolved. The Starks are ruined, and the remaining straggler had harder times.

Tyrion should take responsibilities of his alleged crimes, but did he really kill Joffrey? While Petyr Baelish and Lady Olenna already confessed, what about Tyrion?

With regard to Grego Clegane, also known as Mountain Who Rides, who goes robbing, killing and raping, he usually demands trial by combat when he is caught, making it appear nonsensical.

Tyrion would not let Tywin's plans for him pass and will enlist an unexpected ally. Gregor Clegane will return to King's Landing, and so will his brother, who has a price on his head.

Edited by lendacus

I was into the walking dead before I watched game of thrones. When season 4 episode 4 came out, I recorded the episode and did a marathon from season 1 episode 1 to season 4 episode 3, before i watched S4E4. I would suggest to watch a full season as a whole, as opposed to watching episode by episode.

• Like 1

I have been mulling over giving this show a go (no, I don't mind knowing the spoilers. There must be something wrong with me) but it seems like it might be a bit heavy going. Joffrey seems like an absolute wanker, so he'll probably end up being a favourite of mine. It's not in a similar vein to Lord Of The Rings is it? That would not do...

Sorry to meander into your thread with no real contribution! *smiles awkwardly*

I would say that it's nothing like LOTR. It's a highly addictive show filled with sex and violence. If that's your thing, go for it.

• Like 1