The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Why The Big Bang Theory Is The #1 Show On Tv

Vulture.com recently posted an article that was originally published in NY Magazine back in May 2014. Breaking down why BBT is the greatest tv show on tv. Its a long read, but well worth it. http://www.vulture.com/m/2014/05/big-bang-theory-ratings.html?mid=facebook_vulture

TV shows are not supposed to be this popular, not in the age of DVRs, Netflix, and cord-cutting. Nevertheless, CBS’s The Big Bang Theory—an old-fashioned multi-camera comedy about four nerdy men and three women who tolerate them—is not only television’s No. 1 show but also the highest-rated sitcom since Friends signed off in 2004. Here’s why.

[copyright material removed]

skull, I removed the majority of the post. It's copyrighted material and cannot be posted as an entire piece. The Fair Use doctrine allows small sections to be quoted and commented on. Since you provided the link, an intro (what I left) was all you needed.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

Very interesting article. I felt that they were absolutely right about the pace of the show being so correct; not too fast but not too slow either.