The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tx-fictionqueen

In Case Of Emergency, Please Contact Amy Farrah Fowler

That was sweet and funny!!! I really enjoyed it!! Thank you tx!! :)

• Like 1

Glad to see you're poking that muse with a stick missus, keep on prodding it and give it some coffee. :)

• Like 1

YES! 

jS60Vr0.gif

This is amazing! I could totally see this happening on the show, especially the bit with Leonard interfering... that'd be hilarious. First Amy bitch-slaps Penny with her purse, now Sheldon's punching people out... man, this couple gets pretty violent when they're defending each other. :D

Edited by Sheldon-oscopy
  • Like 2

Cute!  I love the name of the video that Howard makes.

• Like 3

In case any of you are interested, I wrote a one-shot that served as an awakening to my muse and hopefully will be the foundation I needed to update Moving Pictures. I am sorry it's taking so long by the way. But here's a little non-AU Shamy for ya.

In Case of Emergency, Please Contact Amy Farrah Fowler

Amy gets another call from the Caltech nurse's office on behalf of her boyfriend, but this time, Sheldon's injury is real…and all Amy's fault. One-shot, rated T for language and adult themes. For Sheps, Tensor, Georgie & Ali.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10363100/1/

I cannot wait to read it!  Your story Moving pictures totally has me enthralled!  I am sure this will be equally as good!

• Like 1

Thanks again guys! I had an awesome time writing this story, and can't wait until I'm released from the clutches of this semester to dedicate my summer to updating (and finishing) Moving Pictures ;)

I cannot wait to read it!  Your story Moving pictures totally has me enthralled!  I am sure this will be equally as good!

Deborah, thank you so much for all of your kind words! I have left quite a lengthy message for you on fanfiction.net. :) 

• Like 1

Thanks again guys! I had an awesome time writing this story, and can't wait until I'm released from the clutches of this semester to dedicate my summer to updating (and finishing) Moving Pictures  ;)

Deborah, thank you so much for all of your kind words! I have left quite a lengthy message for you on fanfiction.net. :)

Oh, wonderful!  I will check it out as soon as I can.  Sorry I am so slow to respond.