The Big Bang Theory Becomes #1 In America

3ku11

BBT has finally put a end to NCIS reign as #1 scripted show in the states, BBT averaged 19.96 in the 2013-2014 season, totalled audience of 23.26 million. to NCIS 19.77. Becoming the first sitcom since Friends ended in 2004 to be #1.  

• Like 4

Yeah sorry Ten I posted before i realized you had already posted the numbers, all good.

NP, I found the Live + 7 data. TBBT beat Sunday Night Football for viewers.

• 2 weeks later...

^Oh okay we get it you like the first three seasons, anything else you want to contribute to the conversation other then being an absoloute ass. Oh BTW its The Big Bang Theory not Friends. Look you may be more sensitive to the humor in S3, and you may think a show like Big Bang Theory that was initially about collision, and four eggheads and the hottie girl next door was still sustainable after four seasons. But in reality it was not the show expanded and evolved beyond the original plot post Season Four, the show has become an overall more grounded complete show, an ensemble piece. Personally if you would prefer they revert or character growth with the characters, and revert them back to their pre-dispositions just so they can play video games, and Howard can hit on Penny, and Sheldon can take his place as the perfect robot/douche haha, well not sure how you think that is exactly compelling, it ain't exactly original is it. If that was still happening people like you would be complaining it has gone stale, it would be like Two and a half men, a dead dog in the middle of the street no one seems to care is dead haha. Like I said if you love the first three seasons as much as I do but I also love Four, Five Six, and Seven arguably IMO a lot better then 1-3, then go buy the dvd's. And while your entitled to share your views, at least offer more then "Me hulk, me angry, first three seasons arggghhh". Youv'e obviously outgrown the show but that's your issue not the shows, stop aggravating people who still enjoy the show, believe it or not their are geeks out their who understand change is the only constant not sure why anyone who still watches this show cannot understand or even grasp that concept.

Edited by 3ku11

• 3 weeks later...