The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

Character Weeks [Hiatus Activity]

Marina, and Stefina and me have created something to do during hiatus over the summer and it's called Character Weeks. Every character has a week dedicated to them  and you follow the days and answer the prompt via a text post/graphic/gifs/screen shots. It's being hosted over tumblr..

It'd be great to get lots of people involved.. It's going to be really cool..

Link to Marinas post with the prompts, and the dates. http://thebigbangtheorists.tumblr.com/post/86731534665/brought-to-you-by-chloe-stefania-and-marina-here  and more information.

• Like 2

Whether you make gifs, graphics or would just like to talk about your favourite character(s), hope you all join in! Summer hiatus activity for all ages. :)

I've been meaning to say this but I think this is a wonderful idea!!!!! I wish I had a little more time and I would definitely participate at least for Amy my favourite of all characters. Tho I need to ask do I need to have a tumblr account to participate?? I don't think I will since I'll miss Amy week but I hope it'll happen again maybe mid season 8 or next year. Anyway it's wonderful idea I cannot wait to see what people will make!!!! :)