The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marina

The Absence Repercussions

I figured I would open a topic for my story here, for those of you who would want to leave feedback but aren't fond of fanfiction dot net review system. I could also answer questions here, if you have any, and constructive criticism is welcome as well.

Here is a link to it, it has five chapters so far and I try to update fairly often (that's why the chapters are so short): The Absence Repercussions

It's from Sheldon's point of view after his return to Pasadena, and will feature the whole gang, with Leonard, Penny and, later on, Amy having bigger roles. All canon pairings, even though it may not look that way in the beginning.

• Like 3

I figured I would open a topic for my story here, for those of you who would want to leave feedback but aren't fond of fanfiction dot net review system. I could also answer questions here, if you have any, and constructive criticism is welcome as well.

Here is a link to it, it has five chapters so far and I try to update fairly often (that's why the chapters are so short): The Absence Repercussions

It's from Sheldon's point of view after his return to Pasadena, and will feature the whole gang, with Leonard, Penny and, later on, Amy having bigger roles. All canon pairings, even though it may not look that way in the beginning.

Looking forward to reading this!  Love all the hiatus stories.  They are really keeping me going!

Thank you for posting a link here. I am glad I found out your story. It's very interesting.

We're starting a new phase of the fic as Penny tells Sheldon of the events that transpired over the summer. The first chapter of this phase is called The Tex Mex Inconsistency.

Thank you to everyone who keeps coming back to read, and extra thanks to those of you who even take the time to review. It means a lot. x

I just put it on my favorites/follow list so I can read it later.  :-D