The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deb Ranquist

The Shamy Years, A Tribute Made Up Of Best Moments Over Past Four Years

Below is a link to the best Shamy moments over the past four years since the first fateful meeting of those two characters on May 24th, 2010.  This story was inspired by all of your wonderful Shamy fan fiction stories that I have had the pleasure of reading and have enjoyed tremendously, that have uplifted my spirit, and given me hope for the future of the characters that we all love so much!   I had wanted to post this on the 24th, the actual anniversary of their first meeting, but that didn't work out, so I’m posting it on my fiftieth birthday instead.  Anyway, enjoy all, and thank you for your beautiful stories!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4OUnkfhmdopNThlR2lWNktNeE0/edit?usp=sharing   

Edited by Deborah A. Ranquist
  • Like 1

Below is a link to the best Shamy moments over the past four years since the first fateful meeting of those two characters on May 24th, 2010.  This story was inspired by all of your wonderful Shamy fan fiction stories that I have had the pleasure of reading and have enjoyed tremendously, that have uplifted my spirit, and given me hope for the future of the characters that we all love so much!   I had wanted to post this on the 24th, the actual anniversary of their first meeting, but that didn't work out, so I’m posting it on my fiftieth birthday instead.  Anyway, enjoy all, and thank you for your beautiful stories!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4OUnkfhmdopRDVHdjE1ZlZ1Z0E/edit?usp=sharing

This posted twice in error.  Apologies.

Really nice!  The lyrics made me a bit weepy, but it was so great to see all their fun moments together.  Here's hoping season 8 is a great one!

• Like 2

Really nice!  The lyrics made me a bit weepy, but it was so great to see all their fun moments together.  Here's hoping season 8 is a great one!

Glad you enjoyed it, and yes, the song is a sad one, but as soon as I heard it, it made me think instantly of Shamy and the season 7 finale.  Thats why I had to use it.  Yes, I am hoping for a great Season 8, also, with great things in store for Shamy!  Shamy all the way!  LOL!

• Like 1