The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

Season 8 Wish List?

I'd like to see Leonard and Penny move into together in 4A, and Sheldon move into 4B.

I hope you've steeled yourself for the Wrath of the Shamys

Why would where Sheldon lives have anything to do with Amy or Shamy as a couple. They are no where near the point of living together, well off. So if anything you feel the wrath of Sheldon fans haha. but Lenny deserve 4a. They have been through a lot as a couple, and are at a point in their relationship, where living in Penny's apart just aint big enough for their next step in their relationship. I have no problem with Sheldon moving to 4b, Sheldon may own the apartment, but its just as much Leonard's as it is Sheldon, he has lived their nearly ten years so I say he has every right too boot Sheldon to the curve haha :yahoo:

1. i wish to see penny accidentally getting pregnant at the end of season 8... ( she has taken a few pregnancy tests in the past)

2. i wish to see further development of the Shamy

3. i wish to see some crazy science stuff...it's been a while

4. i would love to see a trip that the group takes together and Sheldon and Amy accidently end up having to share a room...maybe even a double bed... ( no sex...just awkward adjustment humour)

5. i hope that Raj has a stable relationship with Emily...at least! He deserves some romance too.

6. more Howard/ Bernadette scenes... less comments on his mom though.

7. must meet debbie!!! stuart rebuilds his store but better!

( did i cover everyone & everything? ) 

I want to see all of this as well!

I would also like to see the return of Serial Apeist. It becomes a cult classic, makes tons of money, and the director begs to have Penny back.

• Like 3

- Sheldon returns to Amy first, before seeing his other friends

- Leonard has moved in with Penny when the season starts

- Sheldon lives alone for a long while, agreeing to let Leonard keep some of his stuff still over at 4a

- Bernadette get's pregnant early in the 2nd half of the season

- We get to see Penny's mom, and it's not Lisa Kudrow

- We get to see Lenny have "fights" about some wedding nonsense (see what I did there?)

- Lenny gets married in either 8x23 or 8x24

- Penny's brother will be there, but not clearly on screen (just like Howards mom was at his wedding)

- Sheldon will not " try out"  different roommates

- Sheldon will eventually realize Amy is the only suitable roommate for him besides Leonard, and asks her to move in, probably around 8x23 or 8x24

- We learn more about Amy's family, especially about her father (and his possible death as a reason why we never heard about him)

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 2

1. i wish to see penny accidentally getting pregnant at the end of season 8... ( she has taken a few pregnancy tests in the past)

4. i would love to see a trip that the group takes together and Sheldon and Amy accidently end up having to share a room...maybe even a double bed... ( no sex...just awkward adjustment humour)

5. i hope that Raj has a stable relationship with Emily...at least! He deserves some romance too.

6. more Howard/ Bernadette scenes... less comments on his mom though.

7. must meet debbie!!! stuart rebuilds his store but better!

( did i cover everyone & everything? ) 

I want to see all of this as well!

I would also like to see the return of Serial Apeist. It becomes a cult classic, makes tons of money, and the director begs to have Penny back.

Yes to all!!!

• Like 1

I wish for no babies yet. Let them enjoy togetherness. And no night calls yet. Not a fun thing. LOL.

It is wonderful for a couple to enjoy their togetherness.  I think there is more comedy in struggling with a baby. Make it twins for four times the struggle.

I wish for no babies yet. Let them enjoy togetherness. And no night calls yet. Not a fun thing. LOL.

But a pregnancy in S8 can easily be dragged out until half way S9.

That way it's not going to be 3 seasons of dealing with a baby, otherwise it might get stale.

• Like 1

Personal opinion but I Think Lenny should live in 4a, they are at the point of their relationship where they need a bigger apartment, I think 4b is way too small, for Penny and Leonard's stuff. So most likely Lenny well live in 4b, but Leonard and Penny haha well still use 4a as a big wardrobe, if they run out of room. I can see Amy staying weekend's, but well see if Sheldon is that keen, seeing he wasen't so much in S6, but I guess things have changed.

It is wonderful for a couple to enjoy their togetherness. I think there is more comedy in struggling with a baby. Make it twins for four times the struggle.

Twins! Lordy. 24 episodes of sleep deprivation. LOL. :)

• Like 2

Personal opinion but I Think Lenny should live in 4a, they are at the point of their relationship where they need a bigger apartment, I think 4b is way too small, for Penny and Leonard's stuff. So most likely Lenny well live in 4b, but Leonard and Penny haha well still use 4a as a big wardrobe, if they run out of room. I can see Amy staying weekend's, but well see if Sheldon is that keen, seeing he wasen't so much in S6, but I guess things have changed.

If they need a bigger apartment then they should go find one! I don't see why Sheldon should be forced out and idt penny would agree to a roommate agreement

Agree. No babies til the end of series. Babies is a "jump the shark" event. It's taken 7 years to get engaged. No rushed pregnancy.

Solving how to balance girly with nerdy in 4B, solving how to deal with Sheldon, solving how to balance family with friends in a wedding, advancing both Leonard and Penny's careers ( whatever hers may be), solving the answer to "catching a break" ( will we ever be left alone?). Plenty to do without babies.

If they need a bigger apartment then they should go find one! I don't see why Sheldon should be forced out and idt penny would agree to a roommate agreement

I don't disagree. But with the twins keeping them busy would they ever have time to visit Sheldon if they live elsewhere?

Moving in together requires to make compromises, regarding many things, including which items stay and go.

The point is, they decide to move in together (which is of course only logic), but that means they need to find a place, and like Rachel said, they can't kick Sheldon out.

Not that they would I think, even beside the problems they have had with him, they still value him as a friend.

So the only way I can see Lenny start living alone in 4a, is if Sheldon agrees to it.

That is of course very possible, guess we have to wait and see.

I don't disagree. But with the twins keeping them busy would they ever have time to visit Sheldon if they live elsewhere?

Maybe he returns with a drivers license ;)

• Like 1

I wouldn't call this a "wish" but just something I think could be possible for next season. Now that Raj finally has a girl (and a great one at that!), I think his parents will be such in shock that they will have to come see it in person. Now when they come I feel like they would bring Priya too (let the booing begin lol). The writers seem to love the drama of the Lenny relationship so bringing her back would be a sort of test for them; one that I hope and believe they will pass. Kind of a "kill two birds with one stone" storyline.

Now for my wishlist:

-- Lenny pillow talk as a newly engaged couple

-- Lenny moves into 4b (logistics aside, 4a has always seemed to be marketed as Sheldon's place by the writers)

-- seeing Leonard and Amy bond more

-- Shamy ILY

-- Sheldon learning to drive for real

-- group vacation episode

-- Sheldon gets help from Bernadette to do something biology related and romantic for Amy

-- girls night with Emily inluded

-- Howard/Bernadette & Raj/Emily double date to a spa (more ersatz homo from the boys and it could be suggested by Emily since she's a dermatologist)

-- slightly more mature change to Sheldon's wardrobe

-- boys vs. girls episode

-- Amy's mom comes to visit

-- seeing more of Sheldon's "primal urges" come to the surface of his character

Side note: a lot the actors seem to be changing their appearances quite a bit this summer:

Kaley: really short hair now

Kunal: also got a short haircut

Johnny: getting a bit buffer

Simon: experimenting with a moustache

Melissa: dyed her hair apparently

While most likely they are just enjoying the freedom from work, as a deprived fan wanting answers for season 8 I just choose to think that this is all an elaborate plan to show how everyone has changed when Sheldon finally comes back if they choose to have him be gone for a while xD

• Like 5

I wish for more episodes with everyone involved in the same story. They were the best ones this season. More coherent and no need for scraping the barrel for something for the minors to do. Yes I'm looking at you, Bert and Raj and Stuart at the mall!

I wish for outside the comfort zone plots. The girls embrace the geeky side of the boys a la D&D episode. The boys are fish out of water at something the girls want to do.

I wish for resolution to the Shamy debacle, at least for peace and good will to all men and women on this forum!

• Like 5

Huh?

Twins what twins????

Huh?

Twins what twins????

The Lenny's are again imagining those "smart and beautiful" babies (which of course will be Shamy's babies ;) )

• Like 1

I wouldn't call this a "wish" but just something I think could be possible for next season. Now that Raj finally has a girl (and a great one at that!), I think his parents will be such in shock that they will have to come see it in person. Now when they come I feel like they would bring Priya too (let the booing begin lol). The writers seem to love the drama of the Lenny relationship so bringing her back would be a sort of test for them; one that I hope and believe they will pass. Kind of a "kill two birds with one stone" storyline.

Now for my wishlist:

-- Lenny pillow talk as a newly engaged couple

-- Lenny moves into 4b (logistics aside, 4a has always seemed to be marketed as Sheldon's place by the writers)

-- seeing Leonard and Amy bond more

-- Shamy ILY

-- Sheldon learning to drive for real

-- group vacation episode

-- Sheldon gets help from Bernadette to do something biology related and romantic for Amy

-- girls night with Emily inluded

-- Howard/Bernadette & Raj/Emily double date to a spa (more ersatz homo from the boys and it could be suggested by Emily since she's a dermatologist)

-- slightly more mature change to Sheldon's wardrobe

-- boys vs. girls episode

-- Amy's mom comes to visit

-- seeing more of Sheldon's "primal urges" come to the surface of his character

Side note: a lot the actors seem to be changing their appearances quite a bit this summer:

Kaley: really short hair now

Kunal: also got a short haircut

Johnny: getting a bit buffer

Simon: experimenting with a moustache

Melissa: dyed her hair apparently

While most likely they are just enjoying the freedom from work, as a deprived fan wanting answers for season 8 I just choose to think that this is all an elaborate plan to show how everyone has changed when Sheldon finally comes back if they choose to have him be gone for a while xD

These sound great and I'd love to see all of them.

6. more Howard/ Bernadette scenes...

- Sheldon returns to Amy first, before seeing his other friends

- Leonard has moved in with Penny when the season starts

- We get to see Lenny have "fights" about some wedding nonsense (see what I did there?)

- Lenny gets married in either 8x23 or 8x24

- Penny's brother will be there, but not clearly on screen (just like Howards mom was at his wedding)

- Sheldon will not " try out"  different roommates

- We learn more about Amy's family, especially about her father (and his possible death as a reason why we never heard about him)

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Edited by Nevermind
  • Like 1