Season 8 Wish List?

Now for my wishlist:

-- Lenny pillow talk as a newly engaged couple

-- Lenny moves into 4b (logistics aside, 4a has always seemed to be marketed as Sheldon's place by the writers)

-- Shamy ILY

-- Sheldon learning to drive for real

-- group vacation episode

-- girls night with Emily inluded

-- Howard/Bernadette & Raj/Emily double date to a spa (more ersatz homo from the boys and it could be suggested by Emily since she's a dermatologist)

-- boys vs. girls episode

-- Amy's mom comes to visit

-- seeing more of Sheldon's "primal urges" come to the surface of his character

In addition:

- more geeky stuff 

- more choral episodes

- Debbie (voice)/Stuart's scenes

- Lenny's comic gags trying to adapt to the living together

- Penny/Sheldon/Leonard's dynamic in reverse with Leonard or Penny knocking  to Sheldon's door when they fight for nonsense

- Amy and Howard singing Neil Diamond in front of the rest of the group

- in a dance party (or samething like that) the whole gang dancing. I'd like to see Shamy in a slow dance and Sheldon a little bit excited

- Amy meeting Sheldon's mum

- Penny getting a part in a good movie

- Sheldon showing his affection to Amy also physically

- Amy being on a sleepover at Sheldon's home sometimes

Edited by Nevermind
  • Like 2

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Sheldon to tell Amy that he missed her on his train trip.

Shamy weirdo team mode Shamy working on a science project together, Pierre and Marie Curie stlyle ♡ Lenny friendship and peaceful mode A plot involving the whole gang travelling A new Scavenger hu

• Blunt/unfiltered/badass Amy has always been my favorite so I'd love to see more of that again. • I'd love to at least hear something about Amy's dad. Literally, if only one line. • shamy being

My "wishlist" for season 8 (if even a few become reality I will be so happy!!!)

-road trip with them all.  And funny room switches would be good between Shamy

-Shamy ILY

-Shamy move-in together (MUCH MUCH later in season 8 though)

-Penny's Mom visiting and a possible visit of Leonard's Dad

-Lenny moving together in 4B (I agree with most...4A is Sheldon's home)

-Bernedette & Sheldon interaction (the only match-up yet to do a scene together without anybody else)

-Emily becoming part of the group (and I see Penny & her clashing at first)

-More about Amy's back-story

-Mary and Amy interaction.  

-Pregnancy scare or really happening to the Bernie & Howie (I see a scare more than the real thing as I hope they don't jump the shark with kids yet)

-Tenure be announced (I think it will be Leonard)

-Penny figuring out a job situation.  Maybe she gets an acting job that puts the wedding on hold...I don't see them getting married in season 8 anyway

• Like 2

Shamy stuff:

- An ILY exchange, admission of feelings

- Some sort of lead on from the physic advice

- A slow dance between them

- More snogging

- MAYBE coitus. Depending his the season plays out.

Other stuff:

- The whole gang going to Vegas

- Stag parties and Hen doo's for Lenny

- Development with Raj and Emily

- Revisiting the tenure story line

- Leslie winkle returning

- Learning more about Amy's past and family

- More howardette storylines

I will add more when it comes to mind :)

• Like 3

What's "snogging" and "Hen doo's"?

I think (but correct me if I'm wrong) Snogging is kissing

and Hen doo's are the female version of stag parties, so the girls get together without any guys and go and do fun stuff (Washing each other and painting symbols on Penny's body probably if season 5 Amy get's her way ;) )

• Like 1

Shamy stuff:

- An ILY exchange, admission of feelings

- Some sort of lead on from the physic advice

- A slow dance between them

- More snogging

- MAYBE coitus. Depending his the season plays out.

Other stuff:

- The whole gang going to Vegas

- Stag parties and Hen doo's for Lenny

- Development with Raj and Emily

- Revisiting the tenure story line

- Leslie winkle returning

- Learning more about Amy's past and family

- More howardette storylines

I will add more when it comes to mind :)

Omg, snogging! Harry Potter!!!! Okay okay I've had my moment! :)

• Like 2

I think (but correct me if I'm wrong) Snogging is kissing

and Hen doo's are the female version of stag parties, so the girls get together without any guys and go and do fun stuff (Washing each other and painting symbols on Penny's body probably if season 5 Amy get's her way ;) )

I swear, I've learned more phrases from overseas in the last year on this and the fanfic stuff then I ever heard in my life!!!  Who knew my hobby (aka obsession) would have some educational value

• Like 4

My wish list for season 8:

-Leonard moves out of 4a (with Penny either in 4b or somewhere else) early in the season.

-Sheldon lives alone in his apartment (no new roommate search).

-Sheldon learns to drive.

-Amy questions their relationship.

-Sheldon dislikes being alone in apartment and tries to find reasons to be at Amy's alot or have her over all the time. Eventually leading to them sharing bed and getting closer.

-We see Sheldon realize he is attracted to/in love with Amy.

-Less fat jokes about Howard's mom.

-Maybe see some of the character's family members, that might be nteresting.

I know I mostly focused on Shamy, but honestly, that is what kinda got me hooked on this show.

• Like 6

I swear, I've learned more phrases from overseas in the last year on this and the fanfic stuff then I ever heard in my life!!! Who knew my hobby (aka obsession) would have some educational value

I think BBT has increased vocabulary in many in us...

BBT IS SECRETLY EDUCATING US.

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 3

We learn some science stuff too.  For example, we learned there is a big difference when making fuel for a model rocket vs a regular size one.

I want to see:

-More Stuart/Debbie W.

-Amy meeting Mary Cooper, Meemaw or both and Beverly Hofstedter

-Lots more Rajemily

My wish list for season 8:

-Leonard moves out of 4a (with Penny either in 4b or somewhere else) early in the season.

-Sheldon lives alone in his apartment (no new roommate search).

-Sheldon learns to drive.

-Amy questions their relationship.

-Sheldon dislikes being alone in apartment and tries to find reasons to be at Amy's alot or have her over all the time. Eventually leading to them sharing bed and getting closer.

-We see Sheldon realize he is attracted to/in love with Amy.

-Less fat jokes about Howard's mom.

-Maybe see some of the character's family members, that might be nteresting.

I know I mostly focused on Shamy, but honestly, that is what kinda got me hooked on this show.

This is the Shamy stuff I want to see along with an ILY.

• Like 1

It's true! I learnt a lot of new words, phrasal verbs and idioms watching BBT in english with eng subtitles over and over again! 

Now I know the meaning of gal pal!!! :)

• Like 1

it's SHELDON'S apartment... why do people insist he move??? all the things except the couch are sheldon's. Leonard has very few things. things that fit in a box according to what we saw in season 6!

At this time I am pretty sure that it is both Sheldon's and Leonard's apartment as I am sure that by now both their names are on the lease. Besides that I have no idea why you say that everything except for the couch is Sheldon's, since the ONLY reference we have to aproximate what belongs to each one of them is the episode where they show Leonard when he came to rent the apartment, and all Sheldon had were 2 lawn chairs. Based on that, we could also infer that all the rest of the stuff is Leonard's, couldn't we? People do no insist he move, people are suggesting it because it would be the most practical, that Leonard and Penny have the bigger apartment since they are 2 and Sheldon the smaller one since he's just 1 person. When Leonard suggested it in S7 finale, I took it as him wanting to have his buddy not living with him, but close enough that he could help him if he needed it. That being said, I don't think anybody's moving any time soon, and I belive the status quo wil be maintained as long as possible.

• Like 1

If they need a bigger apartment then they should go find one! I don't see why Sheldon should be forced out and idt penny would agree to a roommate agreement

The point is, they decide to move in together (which is of course only logic), but that means they need to find a place, and like Rachel said, they can't kick Sheldon out.

So the only way I can see Lenny start living alone in 4a, is if Sheldon agrees to it.

Nobody's talking about forcing Sheldon out, or kicking Sheldon out. Honestly, if Sheldon agreed to move into 4B because he sees the logic in changing the living arrangements, why would that be such a terrible thing?

Nobody's talking about forcing Sheldon out, or kicking Sheldon out. Honestly, if Sheldon agreed to move into 4B because he sees the logic in changing the living arrangements, why would that be such a terrible thing?

If he agreed, I have no problem with it.

But sometimes it feels to me some ppl here just seem think Lenny should just take 4a, and it's Sheldon's task to find something else.

But I think it only sounds like that, because of the way the written word comes across, especially on forums.

• Like 1

1. I want the Amy "FYI, I ate a donut this morning, you jerk" back.

I don't want her to be Sheldon's mum, I don't want her to welcome him back with a big smile like nothing happened.
She has the right to be mad at him, even if she would understand why he left. But I want her to be more confident and to be more in charge this season.

2. I want Sheldon 2.0. Sheldon always will be Sheldon, yes.

In the interest of the show, he can't become someone else and be completely OOC. I get that.
But I do think most of you will agree with the fact he needs to grow up. And I really hope this travel will learn him things about what he wants, what he needs and what he's missing while he's away.
And BTW, I want him to keep 4A apartment.

3. I want Leonard and Penny to realize that living together isn't that great or perfect. That they need to make some compromises to make this work.
OK they're happy together and I really want them to be married (because their relationship knew a lot of up and down).

4. I want Emily in this season as a recurrent character. I want her with Raj because they are so cute and special together. I want her in girl's night as well. And in the group routine with time.

I'm sure she can help Amy to have guts haha

That's all I can think for the moment.

• Like 5

I want to see Amy and Emily form a badass duo. Emily is very confident and comfortable with her quirks. She isn't afraid to tell Raj that she's aroused by watching disgusting movies and nonchalantly brings up the fact that she enjoys cutting people with knives. Amy used to be equally blunt and fearless, and I think that the presence of Emily will revive that part of her. They seem to complement each other well.

I can just see them becoming close, and Sheldon getting jealous over the extensive time Amy spends with Emily -- or, surprisingly, the suspicion that Amy might prefer her time with Emily over her time with him. Whatever though. Amy just deserves a /stable/ friend who's on her level. Sheldon and her used to be on the same wavelength, but now they don't even seem to be on the same planet. A healthy friendship with Emily just might grow Amy's backbone and coax some empathy out of Sheldon.

• Like 8

I want to see Amy and Emily form a badass duo. Emily is very confident and comfortable with her quirks. She isn't afraid to tell Raj that she's aroused by watching disgusting movies and nonchalantly brings up the fact that she enjoys cutting people with knives. Amy used to be equally blunt and fearless, and I think that the presence of Emily will revive that part of her. They seem to complement each other well.

I can just see them becoming close, and Sheldon getting jealous over the extensive time Amy spends with Emily -- or, surprisingly, the suspicion that Amy might prefer her time with Emily over her time with him. Whatever though. Amy just deserves a /stable/ friend who's on her level. Sheldon and her used to be on the same wavelength, but now they don't even seem to be on the same planet. A healthy frienpdship with Emily just might grow Amy's backbone and coax some empathy out of Sheldon.

I love Emily and this these would be great storylines.

• Like 2

....But sometimes it feels to me some ppl here just seem think Lenny should just take 4a, and it's Sheldon's task to find something else.

But I think it only sounds like that, because of the way the written word comes across, especially on forums.

People can say anything., LOL. It's a bit of people thinking about a rational allocation of resources, a bit of sticking it to Sheldon :) and a bit of teasing of the committed. But unless the apartments have a gas leak over the break, the accommodation will remain a thorny problem for them to get over.

The Lenny's are again imagining those "smart and beautiful" babies (which of course will be Shamy's babies ;) )

Not me. Lol. It was a suggestion from DJ. I'm aghast and amused. Twins. Hehehe. Too much of good thing, even one. Maybe when the curtain falls. Thank goodness for modern pharmaceuticals and science or we'd be swimming in babies. Edited by Nogravitasatall

He's got a tough enough job already :p

stork.jpg

But Shamy's intellectually superior, benign overlords have their own transportation for their arrival ;)

• Like 3

I wouldn't call this a "wish" but just something I think could be possible for next season. Now that Raj finally has a girl (and a great one at that!), I think his parents will be such in shock that they will have to come see it in person. Now when they come I feel like they would bring Priya too (let the booing begin lol). The writers seem to love the drama of the Lenny relationship so bringing her back would be a sort of test for them; one that I hope and believe they will pass. Kind of a "kill two birds with one stone" storyline.

Now for my wishlist:

-- Lenny pillow talk as a newly engaged couple

-- Lenny moves into 4b (logistics aside, 4a has always seemed to be marketed as Sheldon's place by the writers)

-- seeing Leonard and Amy bond more

-- Shamy ILY

-- Sheldon learning to drive for real

-- group vacation episode

-- Sheldon gets help from Bernadette to do something biology related and romantic for Amy

-- girls night with Emily inluded

-- Howard/Bernadette & Raj/Emily double date to a spa (more ersatz homo from the boys and it could be suggested by Emily since she's a dermatologist)

-- slightly more mature change to Sheldon's wardrobe

-- boys vs. girls episode

-- Amy's mom comes to visit

-- seeing more of Sheldon's "primal urges" come to the surface of his character

Side note: a lot the actors seem to be changing their appearances quite a bit this summer:

Kaley: really short hair now

Kunal: also got a short haircut

Johnny: getting a bit buffer

Simon: experimenting with a moustache

Melissa: dyed her hair apparently

While most likely they are just enjoying the freedom from work, as a deprived fan wanting answers for season 8 I just choose to think that this is all an elaborate plan to show how everyone has changed when Sheldon finally comes back if they choose to have him be gone for a while xD

This is a great list (especially the first two, of course!.) I'd love to see everything you mention worked in. Here's 3 more:

Tenure re-visited.

Cal-Tech wants Howard to get a doctorate in some new spacy kind of thing. Dr. Dumb Ass  won't have Dr. Wolowitz to kick around anymore.

Sheldon is really changed by his rail trip He misses everyone and he has a flashback of PP's "Appreciate them, Sheldon" and it sinks in.   IMO, his struggles with interpersonal relationships are funny and touching. His blatant meanness and narcissism, not so much.There will be slipups, but he will continue to grow throughout the season. Leonard is a pretty good mentor when he doesn't slip into enabling mode and Daddy mode. Emily , as a newcomer, will have a fresh perspective and will offer some tough love to Sheldon. He will listen because she's a doctor.

• Like 3