Season 8 Wish List?

I really want Amy and Sheldon to have like a trial roommate run where Amy stays in Leonard's old room for a bit and Sheldon looks after her like he looked after Elizabeth in The Plimpton Stimulation with the welcome pack and everything. Gahh :,) so cute...

• Like 2

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Sheldon to tell Amy that he missed her on his train trip.

Shamy weirdo team mode Shamy working on a science project together, Pierre and Marie Curie stlyle ♡ Lenny friendship and peaceful mode A plot involving the whole gang travelling A new Scavenger hu

• Blunt/unfiltered/badass Amy has always been my favorite so I'd love to see more of that again. • I'd love to at least hear something about Amy's dad. Literally, if only one line. • shamy being

• Blunt/unfiltered/badass Amy has always been my favorite so I'd love to see more of that again.

• I'd love to at least hear something about Amy's dad. Literally, if only one line.

• shamy being total weirdos who get each other. Less friction and more quirky fun.

• Amy and Emily becoming closer. I can feel the bromance between those two already.

• more Howard and Amy. Idk why I love those two as friends. I've always felt deep down Sheldon and Howard had a weird soft spot for each other. And I can see Howard has a weird fondness for Amy too. Like a little sister he never had, almost.

•Sheldon and Bernie having a plot together!

• Shamy/Lenny double date. It's funny they're best friends dating best friends and we haven't seen them double date yet.

• I know it's a long shot but Amy in the Star Trek uniform again. And from different angles and for longer periods of time.

....... Basically more Amy, for me.

Oh and less fat jokes.

Edited by totabcn
  • Like 9

Howard could go to Sheldon to learn more about football.  Then Howard and Mike could attend a game together or something and bond a little better.

• Like 1

• Blunt/unfiltered/badass Amy has always been my favorite so I'd love to see more of that again.

• I'd love to at least hear something about Amy's dad. Literally, if only one line.

• shamy being total weirdos who get each other. Less friction and more quirky fun.

• Amy and Emily becoming closer. I can feel the bromance between those two already.

• more Howard and Amy. Idk why I love those two as friends. I've always felt deep down Sheldon and Howard had a weird soft spot for each other. And I can see Howard has a weird fondness for Amy too. Like a little sister he never had, almost.

•Sheldon and Bernie having a plot together!

• Shamy/Lenny double date. It's funny they're best friends dating best friends and we haven't seen them double date yet.

• I know it's a long shot but Amy in the Star Trek uniform again. And from different angles and for longer periods of time.

....... Basically more Amy, for me.

Oh and less fat jokes.

I think Amy's father left her mom pregnant and alone which is why Mom doesn't want her standing on a street corner selling Girl Scout cookies like a whore.

This is all coming up touchy feely romantic, relationshipy suggestions for s8, which im perfectly fine with! Yes to Lenny/Shamy double date. But hiw avout some Science involved with the romance. Like too sewe Raj seduce Emily with science kinda like gow Leonard did with Penny. More Penny visiting Leonars at work, Penny reading some of Leonards textbooks and memorazing some lines to impress Leonard, kinda like S3, altho bk then I think Leonard was more startled then impressed haha. Have a movie night the girls go watch their movies, but get bored and decide to join the guys, Sheldin protests at first but realizr its a loosing battle. Penny gets enthraled by Star Trek so much she becomes a Treky, Lenny can now talk all thibgs Sci Fi. This culminates in Penny ropung Leonard into coming too a star trek convention, where Penny meets William Shatner and fangirls hardout. William Shatner after finding out Penny is a budding actress, offers her chance to audition in a new film hes producing. Penny becomes a cult hit, in the Sci Fi Thriller Planet of the Zombies. More paintball gang tournies, this cld range from Couples Paintball to Geology vs String Theory vs Experimental Physicists. More Cal-Tech based storylines, Tenure cld be revisited. Diddnt see alot of Cal Tech later on, Sheldon gets a break in his career but its not Tenure. More of the guys hanginf out, seeing they aint out of the college now, like to see them other then just playibg video games do grown up things like compete in the World Online Gaming Tourney :p Or they Roadtrip to some seminars Sheldon completley takes over, while drivibg back The guys lock Sheldon out in the middle if no where haha. Well this depends on whether or not Sheldon comes back or not, he should. When ge does return, Lenny move into 4b, he invites Amy to move in after a lengthy periord of ignoring Sheldin of course, and sendinf him evil smylie face texts. They work through their issues, Sheldon promises nothing as Amy deseeves more then a promise, and status quo resumes for a while. Sheldon starts staying ovwr at Amys alot more now, so 4a is practically empty. Eventually i think some point next season Amy moves in with Sheldon, maybe Lenny could move into Amys old apart? Anyway just some of my wishes fir s8, oh and for Howardette to break up :p.

I consider game night in s6 to be a double date, even though they didn't go out.

Anyhoo, just off the top of my head, I would say my wish list is (many of these have already been said):

• Lenny to get married--I worry they're going to call it off
  • more Stuart with Mrs. Wolowitz
  • yes, a Sheldon/Bernie plot and in general more of the underutilized combinations like Amy/Howard
  • the return of:  Bert, Zach, Fun with Flags, Serial Apeist, tenure
  • at least one appearance of Amy's monkeys
  • Amy and Mrs. Cooper to spend time together
  • all the couples intact with little fighting
  • another classic moment that is both touching and funny, like the Bernadette song or the Nimoy napkin
  • some good Shamy progress; ILYs and Sheldon (not liking it but) experiencing sexual arousal 
  • career developments for some of the gang, especially Penny and Raj
  • more self-confidence for Raj
  • many scenes with Cinnamon  (I love her!)
Edited by tmp
  • Like 2

I consider game night in s6 to be a double date, even though they didn't go out.

Good point, the skiing videogame in "The Cooper Extraction" could be considered a double date, but I would love to see them in a (romantic) restaurant or something, just the 4 of them. And no jokes from Sheldon or the others, just having a good time.

Good point, the skiing videogame in "The Cooper Extraction" could be considered a double date, but I would love to see them in a (romantic) restaurant or something, just the 4 of them. And no jokes from Sheldon or the others, just having a good time.

Nice dream but I don't think any double date on Big Bang has occurred without some tension or smart arse humour. Howardette/Lenny dates have had the psychic fight and the dishwasher/Valentines day proposal issues ( although the matchmaking first date was a success after a very bumpy start) , Howardette/Shamy have had Eric the train guy and Howardette/Remily had the whole Howard toilet problem.

It would be a good test of new improved Sheldon 2.0 to have the two polar opposite main couples out together for dinner though, just to see how much better than Penny's chaperoning of Shamys first date it could be. But there has to be jokes - it's a sit com- and tbh I can see it degenerating into a conversation about Season 8 living arrangements.

• Like 1

Anyhoo, just off the top of my head, I would say my wish list is (many of these have already been said):

• Lenny to get married--I worry they're going to call it off
  • more Stuart with Mrs. Wolowitz
  • yes, a Sheldon/Bernie plot and in general more of the underutilized combinations like Amy/Howard
  • the return of:  Bert, Zach, Fun with Flags, Serial Apeist, tenure
  • at least one appearance of Amy's monkeys
  • Amy and Mrs. Cooper to spend time together
  • all the couples intact with little fighting
  • another classic moment that is both touching and funny, like the Bernadette song or the Nimoy napkin
  • some good Shamy progress; ILYs and Sheldon (not liking it but) experiencing sexual arousal 
  • career developments for some of the gang, especially Penny and Raj
  • more self-confidence for Raj
  • many scenes with Cinnamon  (I love her!)

Good list tmp! There is one thing I would like to add a little detail to that good Shamy progress point. :p I would love it if Sheldon and Amy shared an unscheduled kiss by mutual concept (not at date night), maybe at the workplace and in Amy's laboratory.

The other thing is how Sheldon would react to a sexual arousal. I'm not sure he wouldn't like it, maybe at first he would find it unpleasant. I think it matters how deep that would go - if it reached a deeper point he hasn't experienced before, maybe he would find it unpleasant at first. But I can't be thinking his light up -comment when they were kissing last time, was it an reference to something he was experiencing while kissing her...  who knows ;)

Good list tmp! There is one thing I would like to add a little detail to that good Shamy progress point. :p I would love it if Sheldon and Amy shared an unscheduled kiss by mutual concept (not at date night), maybe at the workplace and in Amy's laboratory.

The other thing is how Sheldon would react to a sexual arousal. I'm not sure he wouldn't like it, maybe at first he would find it unpleasant. I think it matters how deep that would go - if it reached a deeper point he hasn't experienced before, maybe he would find it unpleasant at first. But I can't be thinking his light up -comment when they were kissing last time, was it an reference to something he was experiencing while kissing her...  who knows ;)

I think things have been "lighting up" before with Sheldon, while he denied in 5x23, he did a bit to loudly, as if Leonard was on to something.

• Like 3

Yes Chiany... And remember his "cross we all must bear" -comment as early as in the Alien Parasite Hypothesis episode... Sheldon isn't so unfamiliar with this matter as he lets others to believe he is ;) I believe he has been suppressing it a lot, it's something he has learned from very early on in his life, to suppress emotions and feelings like that. But I believe he is slowly coming out from his shell and starting to accept that these feelings belong to a normal life and in fact he is starting to want to experience these things with Amy. I think when he is willing to lay himself aside and lets himself to be there for Amy, things will start to sparkle between them. The biggest problem between them has been Sheldon's high self-absorption and egotism (in my opinion), so for season 8 I hope and see that thing changing at least at some level between them, after what he has been through during season 7.

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 6

I agree the line "a cross we all must bear" confirms he had experienced arousal before. Also the comment "my gentials are fully functioning and asthetically pleasing" reconfirms this. I think it's just deeply suppressed though on a daily basis. He may not act as though he's in his thirties, biologically he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 4

I agree the line "a cross we all must bear" confirms he had experienced arousal before. Also the comment "my gentials are fully functioning and asthetically pleasing" reconfirms this. I think it's just deeply suppressed though on a daily basis. He may not act as though he's in his thirties, biologically he is.

Exactly, while he might not always understand situations where his body is telling him something else then his mind is, he has experienced sexual arousal. Just as any other boyfriend would.

Now I think about it, is that maybe the reason he said he was in hell when Amy played doctor with him in that sexy Star Trek outfit, but also told her "don't stop"?

• Like 3

If he is healthy... vasocongestion. He's likely doing "something". Maybe he is/was content with that. I so don't get Sheldon as on the cusp.

Whoo, I'm so sorry I brought that up.

The #1 thing I want for S8 is for it to get here soon.  Cliffhangers drive me up the wall.  I want resolution!

• Like 2

Okay this fandom is getting lazy, everyones feeling so secure now when it comes to their ships, the balance the writers are striking :diablo:. Heres some of my wishes, warning diclamer added.

• Amy shows some backbone and dumps Sheldon for being the worst boyfriend ever
  • Penny becomes obsessed with Star Trek the same way she did with WOWC, tells Leonard to come and goes to a Star Trek Convention and meets William Shatner, he is producing a new film and gives her the contact of one of the casting execs. Penny goes impresses the casting execs majorily, only gripe they want her to dye her hair Green.
  • More Cal-Tech based storylines, Kripke Returns to reign havoc on Sheldon's career.
  • Sheldon proves to Amy how much he wants her in his life, and while in a middle of an argument at Amy's lab, culminates with their first ILY
  • The Guys take a roadtrip to San Francisco after getting Comic Con tickets this year
  • Lenny decide to postpone their initial wedding plans, and elope in vegas
  • Lenny go on vacation

Anyway some more ideas off the top of my head

Edited by 3ku11

Leonard gets tenure, Howard is re -employed by NASA to build a new probe for their latest space mission, Raj as an astrophysicist is invited to work on the project, Bernadette is involved in a team that develops a major drug program, Amy's work in neuroscience is given major recognition, Penny finally gets a major breakthrough role, and with financial backing from his silent partner (Mrs Wolowitz), Stuart reopens a new and improved Comic Book store that outshines his rival Jesse. Meanwhile Sheldon continues to beat his head up against a brick wall with string theory and can't handle that he is the only one of the group (not counting Emily yet - too soon) who is not succeeding. But instead of sooking like the Big Bad Baby of previous seasons, he sucks it up, goes into overdrive and by season's end is on the verge of a major breakthrough - Season 8 cliffhanger not involving trip away or relationship drama.

There 3ku11, something outside the predictable Lenny and Shamy theories..........and none of it will happen!!

Okay this fandom is getting lazy, everyones feeling so secure now when it comes to their ships, the balance the writers are striking :diablo:. Heres some of my wishes, warning diclamer added.

• Amy shows some backbone and dumps Sheldon for being the worst boyfriend

Anyway some more ideas off the top of my head

I know (or hope) you're being sarcastic. Is Sheldon is the worst boyfriend, then Penny obviously is a golddigger.

• Like 1

I know (or hope) you're being sarcastic. Is Sheldon is the worst boyfriend, then Penny obviously is a golddigger.

LOL and ow. I'll post off the aloe vera.

On a different point, I don't think Raj and Emily2 will form a permanent arrangement yet. There might be an Emily3 in Raj's future before he gets settled. Someone has to play the field I'd think and Raj should get some wackier girlfriends. I'd laugh if the next one was a Lucy2 and he just alternates between different Emilys and Lucys until he finds a keeper.

So Sheldon being the worst boyfriend is a equivalent to Penny being a goldigger? Logically based on that Sheldon is the best boyfriend in the world, and Penny has all the money in the world.